Home

FC 24 - problem with AI

This is a discussion on FC 24 - problem with AI within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-12-2024, 06:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FC 24 - problem with AI

This problem is annoying. Often, when the AI ​​has free space, it unnaturally releases the ball forward. This is not an ordinary sprint. This spoils the fun of the game. I feel like sliders can help.

Have you noticed this too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2024, 04:08 AM   #2
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Re: FC 24 - problem with AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFrazier12
This problem is annoying. Often, when the AI ​​has free space, it unnaturally releases the ball forward. This is not an ordinary sprint. This spoils the fun of the game. I feel like sliders can help.*

Hi. This is not rare; everybody sees it. Unfortunately, this is not a slider-related thing or a slider solution. EA decided this was real enough for "the best football game.". Just a stupid addition to this year's title.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecbel
Hi. This is not rare; everybody sees it. Unfortunately, this is not a slider-related thing or a slider solution. EA decided this was real enough for "the best football game.". Just a stupid addition to this year's title.

I tested different Sliders and sometimes I felt like they helped. I don't know anymore. ehh
Old 01-26-2024, 01:38 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFrazier12
This problem is annoying. Often, when the AI ​​has free space, it unnaturally releases the ball forward. This is not an ordinary sprint. This spoils the fun of the game. I feel like sliders can help.

I tell you one thing that helps, I downloaded anth James normal speed gameplay patch yesterday and it's and absolute game changer. It reminds me of pes 21 gameplay in some ways but better animations of course.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-11-2024, 02:21 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifatas
I tell you one thing that helps, I downloaded anth James normal speed gameplay patch yesterday and it's and absolute game changer. It reminds me of pes 21 gameplay in some ways but better animations of course.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Okay, but that's PC. If you have a console system you're cooked.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »