Home

Would You Sell This Player?

This is a discussion on Would You Sell This Player? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #9
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Would You Sell This Player?

This is a great idea for a thread!

For all the reasons outlined, I would have sold him, too.

It would be different if you were starting a career in the nPower league. In a similar manner, I used Craig Bellamy for one full season at Cardiff, then immediately sold him to the highest bidder when I was promoted to the EPL.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #10
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

I was put into this same situation last night. I just finished a season in my celtic cm and was starting the new season. I had purchased lewandowski from dortmund the previous year and now bayern offered 32 mil for him. I really had no interest to sell lew, so i countered with 62 mil just to blow them off. They ended up accepting the offer.

Now I am in a odd situation. Prior to this deal, I sold my veteran striker. I just didn't see him growing anymore and wanted to use his playing time for one of my up and coming players. My #1 striker is a stud, he is drogba's regen, I originally signed drogba as a FA when i started my franchise and he retired in the first season, I didn't expect the regen player, but got him anyways. I have two very solid youth players behind him and two newly signed youth players.

so the odd situation I am in, is that all these guys are more or less untested and haven't had a break out season yet. what do you guys think, should i give them the chance or should I go after a big name.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:55 AM   #11
Rookie

RagingTrav's Arena

OVR: 2

Unless he is a personal favourite player, sell
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »