Home

FIFA 16: Women's Tournaments Thread

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: Women's Tournaments Thread within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-26-2015, 11:13 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 16: Women's Tournaments Thread

Won the women's world cup. Beat Germany 2 to 1. They scored first but my winning goal came in the 87' minute on a header from Sauderbrund (sp?). I was so excited. Germany gave me pure hell on the demo. I was so happy I beat them.

The awards afterwards and celebrationa were pretty good.

Has anyone else won that tournament?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2015, 10:56 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
I play on Pro, 10 minute halves with no slider changes.

Same as listed above, but on slow speed. I started with Italy and beat Brazil 4-2. I like the difference in the women's game. I believe FIFA 16 is the best of the series, so far.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:46 PM   #19
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Won the women's world cup. Beat Germany 2 to 1. They scored first but my winning goal came in the 87' minute on a header from Sauderbrund (sp?). I was so excited. Germany gave me pure hell on the demo. I was so happy I beat them.

The awards afterwards and celebrationa were pretty good.

Has anyone else won that tournament?

I've been doing so much testing and messing with a MM that I forgot about the two I started. I think I'll finish one of them tonight. The one I started with France.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:43 PM   #20
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

I love all of FIFA 16

But hands down the women's tournament is the most fun and best done part. Every team plays different against me...

Just lost in the final 3-1 to Germany. I was Sweden.. It was tied 1-1 at half and I just self-destructed...

My one wish and only wish is that we could create a women's custom tourny. Then I could set it up as a league, play everyone twice... Then have group and knockout... I know unrealistic but would be all I would play.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:37 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
I love all of FIFA 16

But hands down the women's tournament is the most fun and best done part. Every team plays different against me...

Just lost in the final 3-1 to Germany. I was Sweden.. It was tied 1-1 at half and I just self-destructed...

My one wish and only wish is that we could create a women's custom tourny. Then I could set it up as a league, play everyone twice... Then have group and knockout... I know unrealistic but would be all I would play.
They also need more women's teams.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 11:36 AM   #22
Just started!

playing with China on WC difficulty. 2 wins and 1 loss in group stage. was up by 2 in the 1/4 finals against USA. But they managed to pull 2 back and eventually beat me in the extra time...
I think EA has underestimated women's ability. A little too much errors in trapping the ball with no defender pressuring. And it's not just my players, AI's USA players too. With my experience watching the Women's WC, they are better than this.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:27 PM   #23
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Quote:
They also need more women's teams.

Agreed...

If EA would add twelve more Women's National Squads and the English women's top two teirs, I would trade in all my games and pay $100 cash. As long as the BPL stadiums stayed and national stadiums and it played as well as these twelve teams play..

So crossing my fingers they grow the women's side of the game but realising I may be a minority who is in love with it.

On a side not am doing all the skill games with Jordan Nobbs, just for kicks. And because she is awesome! My hero and did I mention awesome... Trying to get an A in everyone of them. The header stuff I may be toast as she is vertically awkward (really short).
Old 09-30-2015, 08:14 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
Agreed...

If EA would add twelve more Women's National Squads and the English women's top two teirs, I would trade in all my games and pay $100 cash. As long as the BPL stadiums stayed and national stadiums and it played as well as these twelve teams play..

So crossing my fingers they grow the women's side of the game but realising I may be a minority who is in love with it.

On a side not am doing all the skill games with Jordan Nobbs, just for kicks. And because she is awesome! My hero and did I mention awesome... Trying to get an A in everyone of them. The header stuff I may be toast as she is vertically awkward (really short).
I did not even know there were women's tiers in England. If they added that and a manager's mode, that would be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »