Home

Which is considered the best NCAA game on the PS3

This is a discussion on Which is considered the best NCAA game on the PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2019, 06:27 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Which is considered the best NCAA game on the PS3

NCAA football 14 is the greatest game ever. I know the cost thing is major. I have to go with NCAA football 11. I had 12 and the super duper LBs could jump 12 feet high to snag passes and QB would have mass picks. I did see 14 on Mercari cheaper than ebay and such.
Old 11-21-2019, 06:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Have you tried 13? It seems to play decent. Plus it's fully patched vs 14. I'm seeing it starting to go for 15-20 dollars. Got a copy already, but considering picking up a backup copy while it's cheaper just in case it goes up like 14, as I don't want to be out 50-60 bucks. I paid 3.99 for my original copy. May head over to a local place over here.

If anyone is from St. Louis, check out Grumpy Bob's emporium in Maryville IL. I got a used PS3 super slim for 60 bucks with no controller(had controllers already). And 3.99 for NCAA 13. But they have stuff back to Atari, NES, Original Xbox, all types of collectibles. Neat place. Saw stuff I hadn't seen really since I was a kid.
Old 11-30-2019, 02:39 AM   #11
Rookie

Sneakyfast's Arena

I love 12. The LB’s thing hasn’t been an issue for me once I applied a slider set I found here. The only thing is running from the shotgun is much harder in 12. Not the way I play but if that’s your jam, 14 is much better for that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2024, 02:11 PM   #12
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

What is the best slider set for 12?
Old 04-28-2024, 09:55 PM   #13
MVP

2014. Best gameplay and off field aspects.
Old 04-29-2024, 01:09 PM   #14
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
NCAA football 14 is the greatest game ever. I know the cost thing is major. I have to go with NCAA football 11. I had 12 and the super duper LBs could jump 12 feet high to snag passes and QB would have mass picks. I did see 14 on Mercari cheaper than ebay and such.
I remember editing LB jump rating in both this and Madden in half for '12 and it helped the issue immensely.A good year for both of these games otherwise.
Old 04-29-2024, 03:36 PM   #15
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

After 14, I'd go with:

1) 12- I think the game was more geared towards defense, and being able to recruit/use pitches against other schools was cool. I've honestly never been a fan of 14's recruiting system.

2) 11- Definitely geared more towards offense with the focus being on the different spread offenses at the time. I want to say with recruiting the phone call system was the big part...where you could see the recruit/football face change based on what you pitched or how long the phone call was. They would hang up on you lol.

I would recommend 13, but I think it had an issue with safeties not dropping far enough this the long ball being OP.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »