Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #129
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
What week is the save file from and also when you click the details button does it say something about 2 keys? I was getting this error along with others and havent heard back from xanathol on what it is. I got around it by clicking use existing coach when creating a dynasty then just changing his name.
The file is from PreSeason. I chose my team and went into pre-season, saved, and backed out. I think this is the 2 keys you are talking about.. http://gyazo.com/9b4595ca5ec98ce03ab18695dc9781d8 and I just made a new coach and went from there
Old 12-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #130
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndy
The file is from PreSeason. I chose my team and went into pre-season, saved, and backed out. I think this is the 2 keys you are talking about.. http://gyazo.com/9b4595ca5ec98ce03ab18695dc9781d8 and I just made a new coach and went from there
Yup same thing Im getting

Code:
 System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at EA_DB_Editor.Form1.PostProcessMaps()
It has to do with the config file mapping. I need to see about making a stripped down one that doesnt have as much stuff because there is an error buried somewhere in it that I havent found yet. But also the editor does not like being ran in the preseason I have noticed.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #131
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Yup same thing Im getting

Code:
 System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at EA_DB_Editor.Form1.PostProcessMaps()
It has to do with the config file mapping. I need to see about making a stripped down one that doesnt have as much stuff because there is an error buried somewhere in it that I havent found yet. But also the editor does not like being ran in the preseason I have noticed.
So I should go to week 1 correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 12:27 AM   #132
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndy
So I should go to week 1 correct?
Sorry I didn't see your PM's till just now.

I think that advancing to week one is the right move to get the editor to open. However, as you probably know already , you can't really set up the actual Playoff until bowl season. You could however go ahead and set up the Bowl Bids tho.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:02 AM   #133
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Generic Editor Config Files:
Right Click and "Save As" HERE to get a config file that eliminates players,recruits and many more table increasing load time by a ton and leaving just the info need to edit Bowls, Teams and setup the playoffs. This also fixes the 2 Key error many have had.

Also added this information to the opening post of this thread.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:19 AM   #134
Rookie

Jeremy7679's Arena

OVR: 18

Can the editor be used to empty out a conference? The game won't let you leave the Independents with 0 teams, but is it possible with the Dynasty Editor?
2013: Memphis (OC) 11-2, 7-1 AAC
Old 12-15-2013, 02:32 AM   #135
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Generic Editor Config Files:
Right Click and "Save As" HERE to get a config file that eliminates players,recruits and many more table increasing load time by a ton and leaving just the info need to edit Bowls, Teams and setup the playoffs. This also fixes the 2 Key error many have had.

Also added this information to the opening post of this thread.
What is the BSCS tab for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 02:33 AM   #136
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy7679
Can the editor be used to empty out a conference? The game won't let you leave the Independents with 0 teams, but is it possible with the Dynasty Editor?
Might be, they change the WAC's league id to 5 to disable it, it might work the same for Indep and just make sure the teams who were there are now assigned else where. Might be worth trying to move all the teams (but one which is required by the game) out when setting up the league in the game, then just remove the last one in the editor and then change the league id from 0 to 5, save it and try to run it. Might actually work. Let me know if it works for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »