Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-14-2015, 10:29 PM   #913
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

No idea if anyone is having this problem but a couple buddies and I had a dynasty going but it stopped working all together. Anytime we would try and save progress whether it be recruiting, game results or even depth chart updates, it would say dynasty error and kick us out. we even started a new dynasty but its still happening. Any ideas how to fix it? IS IT THE END OF NCAA 14????!!!!!
Old 04-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #914
Rookie

Mr. Face's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swank13
No idea if anyone is having this problem but a couple buddies and I had a dynasty going but it stopped working all together. Anytime we would try and save progress whether it be recruiting, game results or even depth chart updates, it would say dynasty error and kick us out. we even started a new dynasty but its still happening. Any ideas how to fix it? IS IT THE END OF NCAA 14????!!!!!
This has been happening to a lot of dynasties, including my own. We're trying a number of things in hopes of fixing it. Right now I'm getting everyone in my dynasty to port forward, hopefully that at least somewhat alleviates the problem.
XLIX
LI
LIII
Old 04-15-2015, 08:55 PM   #915
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Face
This has been happening to a lot of dynasties, including my own. We're trying a number of things in hopes of fixing it. Right now I'm getting everyone in my dynasty to port forward, hopefully that at least somewhat alleviates the problem.
we deleted the title update and that worked for about a week but its stopped working and now it wont even let us create a new dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2015, 02:06 PM   #916
Rookie

Mr. Face's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swank13
we deleted the title update and that worked for about a week but its stopped working and now it wont even let us create a new dynasty.
I'm having everyone in my dynasty contact support in hopes that they'll be forced to make an update if enough people complain. I'd suggest you do the same.

Edit:

Deleting and redownloading my profile appears to have at least temporarily fixed the problem.
XLIX
LI
LIII

Last edited by Mr. Face; 04-17-2015 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:11 AM   #917
Rookie

I posted about this already, but it is extremely frustrating. I have been running a successful and fun OD for my friends and I for 9+ seasons now, but this problem threatens to ruin that. TWICE players in my dynasty have won their game it has saved, but when I advance the week it seems to just sim it. This is obviously bringing morale down in the OD, because well why should I play my game if it wont count anyways? Also everytime someone tries to play their game or do recruiting it comes up with that EA server message that has been happening lately and it literally takes 10 minutes of just spamming "try again" before it finally saves. I seriously need a fix for this.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:14 PM   #918
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Just got the game!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2015, 06:53 AM   #919
Rookie

I tried starting a dynasty numerous times, and after looking at that screen.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:50 AM   #920
Rookie

Whats the bug or the error appearing in the game.??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »