Home

Infinity Engine NOT IN NCAA 13

This is a discussion on Infinity Engine NOT IN NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #201
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Infinity Engine NOT IN NCAA 13

What a joke this has become. But hey, I will get to slow the game down in slow mo mode and really get to see the flaws in a close up slow sort of way!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #202
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

was just watching some madden gameplay vids an i am now going to say this again not getting the infinity addition is a blessing in disguise..

i just saw Helu on a toss clip ankles with a LB who took a bad angle and off that clip Helu went flying in the air and did a 360.....no other contact just ankles

this thing needs to be beta tested by us users and tightened up for its real impact next year...

i look forward to getting it next year so in blowouts during my UAB dynasty my RB's can get some satisfaction against especially alabama by punishing their corners...

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 06-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #203
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
was just watching some madden gameplay vids an i am now going to say this again not getting the infinity addition is a blessing in disguise..

i just saw Helu on a toss clip ankles with a LB who took a bad angle and off that clip Helu went flying in the air and did a 360.....no other contact just ankles

this thing needs to be beta tested by us users and tightened up for its real impact next year...

i look forward to getting it next year so in blowouts during my UAB dynasty my RB's can get some satisfaction against especially alabama by punishing their corners...
You were watching beta video. They will tune it and get it down to a science.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #204
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
You were watching beta video. They will tune it and get it down to a science.
that sounds so familiar ....

as someone who played alot of fifa 12, it comes with the engine. its a eye sore the few times it happens but it will happen you just gotta accept it as a side effect....

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 06-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #205
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
I'm still looking forward to both. I like the dynasty and franchise part the most anyway. The gameplay was solid enough to keep me satisfied while having a good time with the recruiting features. Connected careers in madden sounds basically like NFL Head Coach mixed with superstar mode. It's a huge fan of Head Coach, I can't wait for that either.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »