Home

Tendency Bug w/ New Recruits

This is a discussion on Tendency Bug w/ New Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Tendency Bug w/ New Recruits

Problem if u fire everyone is that the next batch of people coming in will have some problems as well. Each just need to do some intense testing before releasing a game like this...good thing I don't edit recruits.. I'm fine
Old 09-17-2011, 03:40 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
Problem if u fire everyone is that the next batch of people coming in will have some problems as well. Each just need to do some intense testing before releasing a game like this...good thing I don't edit recruits.. I'm fine
I don't think you understand the problem. Recruits tendencies get switched when you don't do anything to them. Editing the recruit changes them back to the way they should be. So yeah... it affects your dynasty too.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 9

I had to confirm this on my ps3...it is still there. The recruits are listed one way before the offseason then switch tendencies afterwards. This effects how they play in the actual games themselves and not the sim engine. So you will face balanced QBs who scramble first and scrambling QBs who only occasionally use their legs. It also effects every other position as well...

Could someone try this as a workaround...Go into the next season at the season setup screen. Save the Dynasty to the hard drive. Delete the patch. Reinstall patch. Load Dynasty to see if the tendencies changed. This may work if there is something in the patch that causes the tendencies to "switch" back to where they are supposed to be. It might be inconvenient but it may work...

Last edited by dave731; 09-17-2011 at 10:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave731
I had to confirm this on my ps3...it is still there. The recruits are listed one way before the offseason then switch tendencies afterwards. This effects how they play in the actual games themselves and not the sim engine. So you will face balanced QBs who scramble first and scrambling QBs who only occasionally use their legs. It also effects every other position as well...

Could someone try this as a workaround...Go into the next season at the season setup screen. Save the Dynasty to the hard drive. Delete the patch. Reinstall patch. Load Dynasty to see if the tendencies changed. This may work if there is something in the patch that causes the tendencies to "switch" back to where they are supposed to be. It might be inconvenient but it may work...
Unbelievable!!well I'll play one season,but if it's not fixed I could be done with this years game.It sucks,because despite all it's issues I really like the game.But I like to play multiple seasons.I'm not going to go in and change every incoming player.Hopefully Ea is working hard to get this fixed.
Nhl-Sharks
College sports-Miami Hurricanes
Old 09-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #37
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikris
Unbelievable!!well I'll play one season,but if it's not fixed I could be done with this years game.It sucks,because despite all it's issues I really like the game.But I like to play multiple seasons.I'm not going to go in and change every incoming player.Hopefully Ea is working hard to get this fixed.
Hahahahahahaha! Thats a good one. Haumiller already thinks he is GOD after this latest patch and its "fixes"

......oh wait, you were serious
Old 09-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #38
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Well another reason I can't play the game... STILL. Jeez, what a waste of my $60 this year. Oh well, lesson learned and I won't waste it again next year. It's a good thing my PS3 is 4 years old and got plenty of use out of it, because NCAA is the ONLY reason I even play video games and have a PS3. Well my wife will be happy anyway.. no video game time!! LOL
Old 09-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #39
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

OVR: 2

So the patch didn't fix coach progression, it didn't fix tendencies, it didn't a damn thing. Hilarious.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
Well another reason I can't play the game... STILL. Jeez, what a waste of my $60 this year. Oh well, lesson learned and I won't waste it again next year. It's a good thing my PS3 is 4 years old and got plenty of use out of it, because NCAA is the ONLY reason I even play video games and have a PS3. Well my wife will be happy anyway.. no video game time!! LOL

I'm pretty much in the same boat. My wife is ecstatic. Our anniversary is tomorrow. She already told me that this is the best anniversary gift I could have given her, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »