Home

Sim engine fix for NCAA 2006

This is a discussion on Sim engine fix for NCAA 2006 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-02-2005, 11:13 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sim engine fix for NCAA 2006

It doesn't really cancel itself out for the user. Its going to be difficult to earn any awards with a QB if there are many guys over 200. I've been playing with the adjustments and it does bring some of the values down to slightly more realistic levels.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:19 AM   #18
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Are any of you guys familiar with Sm27's "Manifesto" concerning his works on the Madden games?

This sounds very familar in its thought and suggested adjustments I'd say he's pretty much sound on these based and his previous works over at his site which was just a brilliant project they've done over there and has been met with great success by those who've tried and read his "Manifesto" pretaining to Madden 2005.

Again brilliant work done on it and I'd think if NCAA 2006 is presenting issues as he has described then using his methods presented here will more then likely work out well as it has done so in his previous projects, he and his associates have done alot of things fixing Madden 2005 for gameplay and other aspects of the game using simular methods and techniques he's one of a few people who actually have broken the game down and pretty much fix alot of things that just didn't add up right as in simulated stats and correct play calling fitting teams profiles...this guy is good I mean really,really good.

Whats up SM27 been awhile since I've seen you posting over here and I see you're still making things better and fixing what you can,good work bro!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-03-2005, 10:52 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
This thread was very well thought out, and nice that he took his time out to do this, but for something like NCAA Football, where these tweaks go right out the door as soon as 4 years of Dynasty is up, will result in a waste of valuable hours in life.

Now I agree, for a game such as Madden, this would come in excellent, considering the same engine flaws are there, and I expect them to be as I have to tweak ratings EVERY year in Madden for sim results. But great job on the original poster's part.

NOTE: Why are you having to spend $50 dollars on a game, and then having to spend hours basically reprogramming the A.I.? LOL

Why does this theory go right out the door after 4 years of dynasty. Do the sim stats fix themselves after 4 years. Did you read his post, he is not changing player ratings, he is changing team strategies.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:54 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Are any of you guys familiar with Sm27's "Manifesto" concerning his works on the Madden games?

This sounds very familar in its thought and suggested adjustments I'd say he's pretty much sound on these based and his previous works over at his site which was just a brilliant project they've done over there and has been met with great success by those who've tried and read his "Manifesto" pretaining to Madden 2005.

Again brilliant work done on it and I'd think if NCAA 2006 is presenting issues as he has described then using his methods presented here will more then likely work out well as it has done so in his previous projects, he and his associates have done alot of things fixing Madden 2005 for gameplay and other aspects of the game using simular methods and techniques he's one of a few people who actually have broken the game down and pretty much fix alot of things that just didn't add up right as in simulated stats and correct play calling fitting teams profiles...this guy is good I mean really,really good.

Whats up SM27 been awhile since I've seen you posting over here and I see you're still making things better and fixing what you can,good work bro!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
The Manifesto made Madden a fun game.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:53 PM   #21
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

Is anybody still using this "fix?" I'm just about to start my dynasty and I was thinking about starting it off with these adjustments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 06:05 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Rebby
Is anybody still using this "fix?" I'm just about to start my dynasty and I was thinking about starting it off with these adjustments.
He has a new fix out and it is much better than this one with much more accurate sim stats...so just wait, he needs to upload the excel file with all the information and it will be good.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:28 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlaya
He has a new fix out and it is much better than this one with much more accurate sim stats...so just wait, he needs to upload the excel file with all the information and it will be good.
Can you post it here, once it is out? I, for one, am very interested.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:53 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgunn
Can you post it here, once it is out? I, for one, am very interested.
yeah...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »