Home

3 months from release of the game - I need some hype

This is a discussion on 3 months from release of the game - I need some hype within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2024, 12:29 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
3 months from release of the game - I need some hype

More hype please.
Old 04-02-2024, 02:54 PM   #2
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 3 months from release of the game - I need some hype

The next month is going to be longest one as they said May for the real news. I do think they should give us some crumbs the next few weeks on small stuff that will go under the radar when the big stuff comes.

I've personally dusted off my PS3 and NCAA 14 and that's helped me with my hype. Also because while it is a blast they are some major glaring holes in the game. it was good to get a reminder of that the old one had issues as I know the new one will as well.

Last edited by georgiafan; 04-04-2024 at 09:15 AM.
Old 04-02-2024, 03:11 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
More hype please.
This month is the month of the Spring Games in real life. It's also the month that the portal window opens back up. I imagine EA will finalize rosters that will ship with the game after the portal window closes on April 30th? We are inching ever so close to what we've all been waiting for.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:09 PM   #4
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

OVR: 0

So do we know exactly when in May the full reveal will drop? Im guessing its May 18th or 19th because at the end of the teaser trailer they kind of tease it but I havent seen anything official yet.

If thats true then we are 49-50 days away from the full reveal, its getting really exciting!!

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 04-03-2024, 10:03 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
The next month is going to be longest one as they said May for the real news. I do think they should give us some crumbs the next few weeks on small stuff that will go under the radar when the big stuff comes.
That's what I expect. This is the month that will feel like it'll drag the most. Once the May reveal drops, May to July is going to fly by. I expect the standard Cover reveal, release date, and information rollout schedule to be the first shoe to drop. Like you said, I still expect to get bread crumbs this month. But, I think it'll be more of the same crumbs we've been getting. We'll continue to see more bowl games confirm there in, we'll see more players commit, Chris Fowler updates, and Herbstreit updates. I do expect to see at lease one Fowler update this month. I don't know how much of what Herbstreit has been saying is okayed by EA or him not knowing what he can say. Saying a July release is nothing because it's widely expected. But, to keep bringing up multiple broadcast teams, make it seem confirmed and I'd imagine EA would want to reveal that. We know it'll be Fowler and Herbstreit, but there isn't a clear second team based on the revealed guys since most are like College Game Day guys. It's likely that Jesse Palmer is a Color Commentary guy. Rece Davis also has a history of Play by Play, but thats just speculation that he and Palmer is the second team.

Besides that, I could see more brands confirm that they're in. More, pictures like the Missouri stadium through requests. Nothing major, but things to keep the buzz alive. It feel like since the trailer, there has been a least one small thing a week, whether leaked or official, has been put out there. So far this week, you can count the Herbstreit clip as the crumb. So, I expect a crumb or two a week leading up to the Full reveal. I just would prefer when these guys or someone like Matt Brown does an interview, the interviewer would not opt for community questions and have prepared questions that pertain to to them. Asking them about Modes and features feels like a waste of time because they either don't know or can't answer. I just feel like there are so many better question they could be asked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2024, 07:41 AM   #6
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Anyone see the supposed leaked screenshot of the Missouri stadium?

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 04-04-2024, 08:00 AM   #7
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
Anyone see the supposed leaked screenshot of the Missouri stadium?

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah, they were posted in this thread.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ks-etc-11.html

They're pre-alpha, so what we see is before any final polish is applied, probably shortly after being uploaded and modeled out in the engine.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:57 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 3

Play the last installment... job done, hype will get you lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »