Home

Scheduling plans for CFB25

This is a discussion on Scheduling plans for CFB25 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2024, 09:31 AM   #1
Rookie

MemTigerfan6's Arena

OVR: 0
Scheduling plans for CFB25

Hello

I used to do this back in NCAA and I haven't seen it mentioned but to keep exhibition games fresh or if i just got tired of playing that year's football schedule I would use my school's Olympic sport/basketball opponents to face off in NCAA. I'm not going to do them all nor post duplicates or hopefully bore you but just to give you a idea. Just in case you get possibly bored during the dog days of summer just playing your football schedule and want a change up.

Such as if CFB 25 came out last year

W soc vs Ohio State, Alabama, Pitt, ND, (Missouri and Vanderbilt preseason), Iowa State, Kansas State LSU, Ole Miss

M soc Georgia State, FIU, UNC

This year

MB-ball Arkansas, Michigan, Clemson, Virginia

W tennis Hawaii, Washington, Iowa, Mississippi state, Indiana, Purdue, Minnesota, Utah , Northwestern, Maryland, Louisville, Middle TN State

M tennis Stanford, Nevada, Oklahoma State,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2024, 12:56 PM   #2
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Scheduling plans for CFB25

My plan is to schedule non conference games vs teams that have players I lost out to in recruiting. If I guy i really wanted I lose out then I'll schedule them for payback. Last night while playing 14 I found a 3* gem that I couldn't offer a scholarship to I was maxed out. So he went to Old Dominion so I scheduled them as my easy game.

I also like to look at star players and schedule those teams especially if its not a powerhouse school
Old 03-23-2024, 11:08 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Scheduling plans for CFB25

For my non-conference games, for my first couple seasons I want to schedule games against schools that has great scenic views. I want to play against teams like Boise State, BYU, Eastern Michigan, UTEP, Coastal Carolina just for the views.

Then as I get further into dynasty, I want to schedule non-conference games against my former coordinators. It'll be cool to matchup against my former coordinator, especially if they have my same playgook.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »