Home

Teams you are looking forward to play as?

This is a discussion on Teams you are looking forward to play as? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2024, 12:37 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Teams you are looking forward to play as?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Has there been any news about something resembling teambuilder?
Nothing official. All we heard is Matt Brown saying that "All i can say is that EA states that User-generated content is a priority.". I want to believe that some sort of Create a School has to be in because that's a common staple of all sports games. In the past, EA typically used top community requests to decide which feature to prioritize. Every wishlist I seen online has included Teambuilder, so it's definitely in demand.

I seen some say Teambuilder might not be in because of NIL issues like creating opt out players. I don't see how that's an issue. The base roster was never accessible in Teambuilder. So, the only way would be if someone creates a real college just to add in the opt out. Worst someone could do is something like creating Texas and adding in Arch Manning. So, I think Teambuilder should be in as it is a highly in demand community request
Old 03-21-2024, 12:39 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yep. I hope teambuilder is in this year, but I won't be surprised if it isn't. It will eventually make it in.

I really think this years game will be testing a lot of waters so to speak, I think College Football 26 will be a lot better game feature wise once we all can get a better grasp on what we will and won't be able to do as everything in college athletics is quickly changing.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:59 AM   #91
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Ball
Personally I'd love to play as a team that has helmet stickers. I only know a few big schools like Michigan, Ohio State, Georgia, and Florida State.

Is there any small schools that do that? Or is there some other schools that I am missing? I remember Hawaii used to but I am not sure if they still do.

UTEP does pickaxe stickers. Stanford does stickers. ULL I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »