Home

What has been the best chise ever?

This is a discussion on What has been the best chise ever? within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #17
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: What has been the best chise ever?

"The Sanctuary Divots" from the old Maddenmania forums. Easily.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:24 PM   #18
Pro

Kahuma's Arena

OVR: 17

Self-Promotion at it's best. Im working on a franchise now that I hope to forge into one of the best. So watch out!
Old 11-20-2010, 04:40 PM   #19
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

I really like bhurst's dynasties...the video aspect is great. That being said I haven't been on this board in awhile so I'm sure that I'm missing out on some other good ones.

I'm glad to see SJ bring up my Vipers dynasty. I actually came on here because I'm watching the Ole Miss/LSU game and I wanted to see how my ill-fated stay at Ole Miss in that game. Reading through it again, I realized a few things that made me appreciate the other long dynasty stories on here a whole lot more.

1) The amount of time that went into that was ridiculous. I can't believe I even had the time to do the season previews I did basically every year. I had to log...a good 2 months of actual time on that thing.

2) I actually like my Chicago Blackhawk one better though; its on the NHL board still I assume. Went two seasons (started in '08/'09), ended the exact same way that it did in real life

I wish I still had time like I did back then to put into a game. The last time I did was when my school was on strike and I busted out a couple dynasties at once then (NHL one and a Football Manager one where I took AFC Wimbledon to the EPL and Canada to eventual WC glory). I sort of wanted to do another Canada one with FM '11 but I can't find the time to do it right.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #20
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
I really like bhurst's dynasties...the video aspect is great. That being said I haven't been on this board in awhile so I'm sure that I'm missing out on some other good ones.

I'm glad to see SJ bring up my Vipers dynasty. I actually came on here because I'm watching the Ole Miss/LSU game and I wanted to see how my ill-fated stay at Ole Miss in that game. Reading through it again, I realized a few things that made me appreciate the other long dynasty stories on here a whole lot more.

1) The amount of time that went into that was ridiculous. I can't believe I even had the time to do the season previews I did basically every year. I had to log...a good 2 months of actual time on that thing.

2) I actually like my Chicago Blackhawk one better though; its on the NHL board still I assume. Went two seasons (started in '08/'09), ended the exact same way that it did in real life

I wish I still had time like I did back then to put into a game. The last time I did was when my school was on strike and I busted out a couple dynasties at once then (NHL one and a Football Manager one where I took AFC Wimbledon to the EPL and Canada to eventual WC glory). I sort of wanted to do another Canada one with FM '11 but I can't find the time to do it right.
Thanks for the kind words. I miss your dynasties. I know a lot of people followed your Chicago Blackhawks dynasty. Hopefully, you'll find some time in the future to some more.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #21
MVP

goosedennis's Arena

OVR: 16

HeroWorship's Buffalo Sabres Season. It's on the first page.

Always makes me lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 17

Any of bhurst's dynasties. He's never quit any of them and has his LONG due MLB 08 dynasty going. He also puts out video updates for every game!
PSN: alexsportsguy (lame but whatever)

Old 11-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #23
Rookie

LC AAU's Arena

OVR: 4

http://www.digitalsportscene.com/for...reen-wave.html

Deegeezy is an insane chiser and this Tulane one is so sick. Him and mfbmike are my picks for best chisers, bhursts are sick too.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:21 AM   #24
Pro

footballfan4life's Arena

OVR: 8

bristol bay vipers madden 10 spanned 3/4 seasons and tbasket20 brought it back up

Last edited by footballfan4life; 12-04-2010 at 10:30 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »