Home

GJEM's Title Hunt Part II

This is a discussion on GJEM's Title Hunt Part II within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-17-2007, 10:31 AM   #65
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: GJEM's Wyoming Cowboys: Rise From Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
Thanks kgx2thez, Your three points are pretty much what I was thinking as well. So I wont worry about my offense so much but I am so frustrated at the CPU rush production now, like stated above in my previous post, I loved where the game play was at pre patch and now I don't only for the fact that the turnovers haven't changed from what I've witnessed and it's made my D play so much tougher in the run department and it took me so long to get the CPU around 4.0-5.5 ypc and now it's around 2.3 and it's totally changed the dynamic of the games. I'm winning the game close and it looks to an outsider like it was a good game but the game it self is lacking something maybe that "This play will make it or break it." type feel and I had that through like 5 or 6 games last year. Looking back at the stats all I can see is the CPU rush is WAAAY down so on my last game or the next reported game I put CPU RB block at 80 and RB Ability at 55 and still nothing. What are your CPU run stats looking like and what do you have as your CPU Run sliders?
Mine vary depending on what team I play. UCF who has that guy Kevin Smith (2500yds rushing this yr) got over a 100 the first time I played him and about 75 in the conf title game but their backup had decent stats too, around 40yds. Southern Miss had 2 scat backs that torched me 2 yrs in a row. All in all I usually give up around 75-150 yds a game and I'm guessing around 4yds a carry. Mind you I have only played 1 real quality team post patch (ND and they torched me) and my defense was rated 2nd to last in Conf USA.

I don't have the players at all right now to warrant the kind of defense that locks teams down so I play alot of ball control.

I'll monitor my stats closer and let you know what I see. I got a bowl game coming up next against South Carolina and some OOC games next yr vs good teams to give me an idea of where those sliders are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2007, 12:55 PM   #66
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
All in all I usually give up around 75-150 yds a game and I'm guessing around 4yds a carry. Mind you I have only played 1 real quality team post patch (ND and they torched me) and my defense was rated 2nd to last in Conf USA.

I'll monitor my stats closer and let you know what I see. I got a bowl game coming up next against South Carolina and some OOC games next yr vs good teams to give me an idea of where those sliders are.
Ok cool, can you give me post patch ND run stats and what your RB Ability and Run BLK sliders are.

Old 12-17-2007, 03:37 PM   #67
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
Ok cool, can you give me post patch ND run stats and what your RB Ability and Run BLK sliders are.
no problem...i will PM them to you when I get home tonight...i dont wanna take any more space on ur Wyoming Dynasty...a great read so far btw
Old 12-17-2007, 05:31 PM   #68
MVP

GJEM's Arena

Thanks

Old 12-17-2007, 06:57 PM   #69
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Overrated *clap clap clap clap clap*

Great Win.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:11 PM   #70
MVP

GJEM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
Overrated *clap clap clap clap clap*

Great Win.

Heisman Candidate Tannehill stunk up the joint but I went back and looked at their previous scoring summaries and it looked as if they never trailed in any game this season and playing from behind they didn't look good at all.

Although I'm excited that I control my own destiny and I'm undefeated, this year has felt off to me like last year every game had that "it" factor and it was really hard to pull out wins and this year while I'm still winning them close it's just lacking something and I think it's turnovers like shown earlier and the release of the "Patch" I might have to go back and find a good balance of CPU running sliders so their run offense will get going because I know it's not my defense because most are returning from last year.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #71
MVP

GJEM's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great read so far. I would start up my own dynasty, but I have tried in the past and could not hold interest in it. I could use either one of my favorite teams but it would be kind of pointless.(Michigan/South Carolina) That and I don't have rosters either so that would defeat the purpose. But again, great job so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »