Home

Highheat's Nittany Lions Dynasty NCAA 08' (X360)

This is a discussion on Highheat's Nittany Lions Dynasty NCAA 08' (X360) within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-04-2007, 09:37 PM   #33
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Highheat's Nittany Lions Dynasty NCAA 08' (X360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
This dynasty is over!!!!!!!! I just rushed for 362 yds on 31 carries against the #1 team in the country. I was enjoying this game up until now. Michigan had 5 fumbles in the first half and I was leading 38-10. No interceptions for either side and I scored on every possession in the first half. This should not be. Would a mod please delete this thread, I will continue to search for that ultimate football experience. Sorry guys.
Sorry your stats were screwed. I went through the same thing with MLB 2K7. I had the best record in the Majors and had the worst batting average. No what you're going through.

I'm now waiting for Madden 08 to drop and then NHL 08. Be doing the hated slider thing all over again.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 08-04-2007, 09:55 PM   #34
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Yeah, those are my next two games as well. I want to really love this NCAA game, it has everything except the presentation, especially at the end of a Bowl victory. What the? Anyways, it's great that the interceptions were limited in my season, but the fumbles became atrocious. I pray Madden isn't like this, or it will only be hockey for me this winter. I'm going to experiment with some Heisman sliders, but it looks more than likely NCAA is going to be traded in on Madden, then probably Madden for NHL 08. I really hope 2K gets this NFL license some time in the future. APF2k8 is decent, but I'm not into the whole legend stuff and only one season. But the gameplay is excellent. That's just from playing the demo. Other than NHL 07, I'm so disappointed in next gen sports gaming. Oh well, there's always MLB the Show!!!!!!!!!! Best game ever!!!!!!!!!

Man, i swear you are just like me with sports video games. I never keep a game a whole year. Buy, trade towards the next game, buy, well you get the idea. It's just a matter of which game plays the best and will keep my attention. Madden or NHL.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 08-04-2007, 11:28 PM   #35
All Star

OVR: 24

Well, I made a mistake. I loaded my profile to play the Michigan game again and have noticed my settings have been changed from AA to Varsity, which explains the 362 yds rushing against Michigan in 3 quarters. I have no idea how that happened. The Dynasty is back on again. Mman, could you please delete your posts so I can pick up where I left off? Thanks man!!!!!!!

Last edited by highheatkingsb; 08-04-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2007, 11:31 PM   #36
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Madden 07 is the sports game that I have played the most in my life. I probably got about 9 or 10 seasons in before putting it down for good. Only thing that was bad was I probably won the Superbowl 8 times even while playing on All-Madden. I didn't know about this place until after I stopped playing the game, so I probably could have gotten some sliders to make it more competitive.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:45 AM   #37
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Well, I made a mistake. I loaded my profile to play the Michigan game again and have noticed my settings have been changed from AA to Varsity, which explains the 362 yds rushing against Michigan in 3 quarters. I have no idea how that happened. The Dynasty is back on again. Mman, could you please delete your posts so I can pick up where I left off? Thanks man!!!!!!!
That explains it! I was sad when I saw you were stopping your dynasty, then I read this and it made me happy! Cheers!
Old 08-05-2007, 07:49 AM   #38
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
That explains it! I was sad when I saw you were stopping your dynasty, then I read this and it made me happy! Cheers!
Yeah, I have no idea how that happened. I will try to get a game in today and see if it goes better now that I have everything fixed.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:46 AM   #39
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I was going to say you should probably check your settings because I have been reading that sometimes it changes the difficulty without you doing anything. Glad to hear this is back on!
Old 08-05-2007, 10:53 AM   #40
All Star

Week 4: September 22nd, 2007

Weather: Sunny - 60 Degrees

#21 Penn State (2-1) at #1 Michigan (3-0)

PSU - 07 - 00 - 00 - 03 - 10
MIC - 07 - 07 - 14 - 17 - 45

Headline: In a game that had all the hype going in, only lasted one half. Penn State took the opening possession down the field on Michigan and scored to go up 7-0, but that would be it. The Nittany Lions turned the ball over on 5 occasions and you can't expect to win against the #1 team in the country by doing that. Penn State's assistant head coach S. Banks summed it up pretty good. "I'm very disappointed with this effort, we couldn't run, we couldn't pass and most importantly, we couldn't keep the ball in our possession. We were out worked, out hustled, and out classed today. Michigan has all the tools of a National Championship team, something many thought of us coming into the season, but it's apparent doing it on the practice field and doing it in the "Big House" is two different occasions. We need to work on our chemistry and focus more on living up to our talent on the field and not just what's on paper." The Nittany Lions will travel to Illinois for their next game. Both teams now sitting at 0-1 in the conference and 2-2 overall are in need of a big victory.

Game Stats

PSU/MIC

1st Downs: 9/17
Total Offense: 147/399
Rush Yds: 33/80
Pass Yds: 114/319
3rd Downs: 4-12/8-13
4th Downs: 0-0/1-1
Turnovers: 5/2
Fumbles: 1/0
Interceptions: 4/2
Total Yds: 360/502