Home

NE Alabama Football(NCAA 2003 EA)

This is a discussion on NE Alabama Football(NCAA 2003 EA) within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-15-2003, 01:52 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1
Re: NE Alabama Football(NCAA 2003 EA)

The new ones are ugly they are like white pants home and road and they have a black stripe that goes all the way down the side on the jersey and pants.

The old ones were cool with the yellow pants at home and away.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:55 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Fresno, CA(near the Valley)

2012 NE Alabama opener:

Today the #6 NE Alabama Panthers struggled in a pitcher's duel with the #4 Fresno State Bulldogs. The Bulldogs brought their defense but their offense had troubles all day moving the football. For the Panthers not much was working for their offense either as Allen was held to 98 yards on 15 carries but he did score a td. The Panthers were up 17-3 with 4 minutes left in the game when after a punt to the bulldogs, Fresno came down field quickly and scored a td. NE Alabama would get the ball back and run the clock down to 29 seconds before having to punt back to Fresno. Fresno got the ball on their own 30 with 21 seconds left and threw a bomb downfield to the Panther 34 yard line, with only 11 seconds left QB Martinez faked a spike and threw quickly to the left but his WR missed the ball. With only 3 seconds left Martinez threw up a prayer and as TJ from ESPN would say the D "knocked it down" and the Panthers hung on for a slim 17-10 victory. The Panthers next will take on the #15 Ohio State Buckeyes in the friendly confines of Panter Stadium.
Old 01-16-2003, 05:43 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Boaz, AL

Wow what a close game we had here today, the Buckeyes of Ohio State came in with some attitude adn wanted to prove to the country that they are tough. OSU led by senior QB Wesley Gregory(who was 11-17-1 176 yards and a td) came out hungry and was all over Panthers soph. QB Jared Owens in the first half. The Buckeyes D also was all over the soph. TB of NE Alabama Brad Allen who is one of the best backs in the country. Allen was getting hit hard left and right. The #20 Buckeyes(1-0) scored a td on a 2 yard pass from Gregory to senior wide out Thomas McClain. At the half OSU led 7-3.

Coach Lawrence Bellows of NE Alabama was very displeased with his offense's lackluster performance in the first half and benched the QB Owens for the true freshman Leon Schultz who promplty fumbled the ball on his first offensive play on an option right inside the Panther 25. Luckily for NEA senior SS Vernon Drake would come right back 2 plays later and pick off Gregory to give the ball back to NEA.

Later in the game OSU was driving and got all the way inside the Panther 5 but was held to a FG. Score at this point was 10-3 OSU. Well OSU shut down NEA for most of the game but with 2:57 left OSU had the ball in the fourth and was forced to punt giving NEA the ball with just 1:29 left on the clock. Owens who had come back in shortly after the Schultz fumble was put to the test and he passed with flying colors. He led his team down the field 74 yards with 3 TO's left on the clock. With 10 seconds left trailing 10-3 on fourth and 7 from the Buckeye 9 yard line, Owens threw what will be known to NEA fans as the catch ala Dwight Clark and is pictured below to seal a slim victory for NEA and retain an undefeated mark.(2-0)

If NEA does not find a way to improve their passing game they will not go unbeaten and this should be one of Bellow's main concerns. Allen was held to 48 yards on 13 carries and Owens did play well in the second half with a game total of 7-11-0 115 yards and one td, but his first half performance was 1-5 for 8 yards. Somedbody needs to wake up NEA's offense.

Next up for NEA is a game in Ann Arbor Michigan against the Michigan Wolverines who are currently (1-2) but very solid all around.

Darren Gillespie catches the game winner with 3 seconds left against OSU. Gilespie leads the team in receiving yards with 98 yards off of 5 catches and two td's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2003, 05:46 PM   #12
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16

How many minute quarters Bama?

Seems like your star running back would get a few more carries than just 15.
Old 01-16-2003, 05:48 PM   #13
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Bama what are you using to get those screen caps??
Old 01-16-2003, 05:52 PM   #14
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah, those do look pretty good.

When I tried to use my digital camera it didn't work out so well... lol.
Old 01-16-2003, 05:54 PM   #15
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Yeah, those do look pretty good.

When I tried to use my digital camera it didn't work out so well... lol.

LOL , I tried the same thing Rainey but they came out like crap. Bama's got a good set up it looks like.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2003, 06:36 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Rainey I usually use 7min quarters but lately I've been using 5 but I'm gonna go back up to 7 agaisnt good teams like OSU and Fresno and 5 for crap teams like Vandy.

BK I'm using a 50 dollar capture card by AverTV it's a capture card/ tv viewer, someone can be watching on channel on TV and I can be watching another on the computer with this card off of the same tv.

P.S. thanks for the compliments of the screens one thing is for sure, XBOX kills, these are ps2 screens and I'm not getting this game for xbox since it'll be out before long for 2004, but on the college bball game there is a world of difference when I take screens from xbox rather than ps2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »