Home

What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

This is a discussion on What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-15-2024, 05:19 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

What cards do you get from Jeter storyline and how long does it take? Are they squad worthy cards?
Old 03-15-2024, 05:52 PM   #18
All Star

OVR: 2

Opened my Digital Deluxe packs. Only thing of note was Jose Ramirez who I’ll probably sell. Started the Jeter storyline which is fun and well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-15-2024, 08:17 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Back again. Last year was a disappointment and I don’t think I touched the game since September, but the changes this year sound promising and I ended up getting the gamepass bonus version to get early access. Hitting is slowly coming back to me, but I’m playing on veteran offline so not ready for BR or events yet.

Didn’t get much of anything in my pre-order/twitch packs. Only diamond I pulled was Adolis Garcia. I went with Buxton as my captain choice and it’s been fun so far. I never used captains last year because it didn’t seem necessary but this is a nice way to improve my terrible team while also making team building interesting.

So far, having a lot of fun. I’m working on conquest now, hoping to knock the rust off enough to play BR soon.
Old 03-16-2024, 12:12 AM   #20
MVP

Finished Jeter program, was going to skip thru the videos then ended up interested and watched anyway. Didn't take too long. Rivera and posada cards are prob usable.

Also noticed the sinker is a little rough to get down, the lefty pitching isn't bad being in reverse otherwise than sometimes being on autopilot

The defensive moments also aren't heard but the randomize 5 button press does wake you up a bit
Old 03-16-2024, 11:18 AM   #21
MVP

papadell's Arena

Finished Jeter Storylines and completely missed the side Moments with the Core Four haha.

Doing Negro Leagues now. Gibson moment facing Walter Johnson and it's Babe Ruth on the mound while they talk about Walter Johnson. That happen for anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2024, 12:06 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadell
Finished Jeter Storylines and completely missed the side Moments with the Core Four haha.

Doing Negro Leagues now. Gibson moment facing Walter Johnson and it's Babe Ruth on the mound while they talk about Walter Johnson. That happen for anyone else?
Yeah, happened to me, too. I assume they intended for it to be Johnson but made a mistake or last minute switch.
Old 03-16-2024, 01:12 PM   #23
MVP

I drafted babe in br. He defaults as a sp and I can't figure out how to make him a dh...since he's two way how do I get him to bat?

I have dihigo in my regular lineup and I can put him in dh slot while he's simultaneously in the rotation
Old 03-16-2024, 01:23 PM   #24
MVP

I also feel like the timing window is much tighter this year... Just been playing on conquest all star but more times than not I'm way ahead or way behind on pitches

I tried the extreme skenes missions and failed. Could get a double with Holliday routinely but kept pulling all the inside stuff way foul.

I do like the Holliday card, so far haven't done as well with crewes as last year

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »