Home

Old 02-15-2021, 12:29 AM   #393
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: PlayStation 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Confused here. You said you rented it on Gamefly - that would be a physical (disc) version, correct? Is there any reason you can't just delete the trial version and install the physical one? Generally, digital versions of games and physical ones aren't just interchangable - and having both of them, with one of them being a trial version, might be causing problems.

The disc downloads the PS4 version with no issues but no matter what when I hit the 3 dots and select view product it allows me to download what I believe is the next gen version but then after the download it says “trial” on the top. I signed up for EA access about a week ago and since the trial wouldn’t work I deleted madden from my ps5 and rented madden 21 from GameFly to try it out. For some reason the system won’t let me play next gen version. It still thinks I’m doing the trial. Telling you it makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2021, 12:30 AM   #394
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter42O
I would be very surprised if Kena is on PS Plus because I believe this game will sell very well and has a lot of potential. Oddworld isn't for me but it does in fact look great. It's almost March and we still haven't seen any gameplay for Horizon 2 so I don't see it releasing this year but we'll see. Also, I do believe that PS5 consoles being available for sale where you can just "buy one" will have an affect on what Sony chooses to do.

On a related side not, I received the PlayStation 5 Disc Edition bundle early this morning and it's all setup and ready to go. Will play it once I wrap up The Division 2 base game which will be in a few days. So by next weekend, I will be playing Miles Morales.
Yeah I dont see Kena being a ps+ game either has it looks to good and its the first game by that studio to. Its just odd that we have not been told about a delay yet but also where told it was still on track like a week or so ago would think they would say no its not on track any more if it was getting delayed again but yeah I am expecting it to get pushed back again. I hope you enjoy miles Morales and your ps5. With Horizon forbidden west if its like a November game that is still like 9 months or so away that is a good amount of time they could even wait to like June to show gameplay if they wanted to.
Old 02-15-2021, 01:03 AM   #395
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

None of my USB ports work in rest mode. My headset will not charge unless the ps5 is running. Hmmm. Yes. I have it enable on the ps5.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2021, 11:42 AM   #396
MVP

Artman22's Arena

PlayStation 5

So I was finally able to try out madden 21 next gen version. I had to kill the full 10 hours on the ea access trial version then it allowed me to download the full ps5 version and now it plays. I can only Imagine how many more people were having this same issue and both EA and Sony support have no idea what answers to give you. Thanks Dickey for the info on killing the 10 hours on the ea access first.

Last edited by Artman22; 02-15-2021 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-15-2021, 12:49 PM   #397
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22
So I was finally able to try out madden 21 next gen version. I had to kill the full 10 hours on the ea access trial version then it allowed me to download the full ps5 version and now it plays. I can only Inma gone how many more people were having this same issue and both EA and Sony support have no idea what answers to give you. Thanks Rudy for the info on killing the 10 hours on the ea access first.

Is there another Rudy in this thread cause I had no clue lol. Was someone else’s advice. Glad it works tho.
Old 02-15-2021, 12:59 PM   #398
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artman22
Wow...I hope that’s the actual solution. I’ll leave it running in the background until it runs out. I’ll let you know if it works. Madden 21 has been so bad this year I don’t why I care to try it on the ps5 lol..

IMO you'll care once you play it on PS5. The game is fantastic on the field. But that's for another thread. EDIT: Just saw you were finally able to play it.

Last edited by PVarck31; 02-15-2021 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-15-2021, 01:32 PM   #399
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

I think it was dickey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Is there another Rudy in this thread cause I had no clue lol. Was someone else’s advice. Glad it works tho.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-15-2021, 04:05 PM   #400
MVP

Artman22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2

Apologies I meant to say Dickey lol..

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »