Home

The NFL welcomes its newest Franchise: The Atlanta Falcons!

This is a discussion on The NFL welcomes its newest Franchise: The Atlanta Falcons! within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-19-2015, 07:56 PM   #17
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The NFL welcomes its newest Franchise: The Atlanta Falcons!

I agree, the Titans are rebuilding and Mettenberger was improving. I think they gave up too soon on a question mark. There's no Andrew Luck in this last draft class (someone you KNOW is going to be great). Maybe Mariota will be "the man" but I think addressing other parts of the team and giving Mettenberger one more year would have been smarter. He's got a lot of talent, and if weren't for the injury coming out of college, he would have been drafted pretty high.

I suppose we'll see. Season kicks off in just a couple of weeks.

I've been toying with Franchises, but I have too many ideas in my head. LOL!! I was thinking about posting a Madden or NCAA franchise to break it up a little, but I don't know. I'll probably get something started again soon. My other franchises are still going, but I don't get time to update, then I move on to something else.. then come back.. LOL I gotta work on that.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:33 PM   #18
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah, they are rebuilding, and I'm liking the way they are so far. And with the addition this year of Dick LeBeau as our new defensive coordinator, I look forward to what our defense will do this year. Though I wish we had traded the 2nd overall pick to go back in the draft and pick up some more picks. We could have used someone like Amari Cooper, but I would have liked to see us pick up Danny Shelton or Bud Dupree. Oh well. Maybe Mariota showed something in his pro days that really sold him. I'll need to see him in training camp first, which I can't wait to attend and see the team in action. Only a few more weeks until football is back.

I'm the exact same way. Play all these games a lot, but don't make the time to update things here. It would be nice to be able to do it again. Maybe I will starting with Madden 16, or NHL 16. Nah, I'd have to find a good slider set I liked first...perhaps I will with Madden 15, or MLB 15. So many choices

I need to get back to Head Coach though. I miss it. Thinking of restarting my Titans career on there, only on my PS3 (the other was on my xbox). I have an idea already of everything I want to do for it. I'm actually psyching myself up for another story

Last edited by Shamhat1915; 07-28-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:17 PM   #19
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

OVR: 6

Go for it! I'm still psyching myself up as well while I wrap up some games. Of course now that World of Tanks launched on the 1, it'll add to my distraction! LOL!

not sure what franchise I'll get around to - too many ideas!

Hall of Fame game less than 2 weeks away!
Old 07-29-2015, 08:52 AM   #20
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

I would need to dust off my PS3 and find my controller. I mean, I could use my PS4 controller, but I'd rather not do that. Yeah, my distraction has been added to by the launch of Rocket League.

I know: there's always so many ideas and choices. But I'm just going to stick with my Titans, only use playbooks I've never used before, and take players I've never used before.

I know, I can't wait. Football season is almost upon us

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »