MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Boxing Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleJay_X
and how will he remain in peoples mind?

fury over and out. Cya
and klitschko has to live with a loss to this guy....smh.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:52 PM   #2290
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Is it really only 37 days till Kovalez-Ward? Curious why Curtis Stevens-James De La Rosa is on the undercard but not televised? After knocking out Teixeira and currently under the guidance of Sergio's heralded trainer John David Jackson, Stevens becomes an interesting fighter to follow.
Old 10-19-2016, 07:20 AM   #2291
MVP

OVR: 6

Looks like Jacob's vs Ggg will be in the beginning of next year. Tentative original date was Dec 10. They are finalizing deal

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 08:48 AM   #2292
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmac0322
Looks like Jacob's vs Ggg will be in the beginning of next year. Tentative original date was Dec 10. They are finalizing deal
Maybe-since Jacobs has agreed to a 25-75 "B-Split" of the purse I wonder what the holdup is?
Old 10-19-2016, 08:52 AM   #2293
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Maybe-since Jacobs has agreed to a 25-75 "B-Split" of the purse I wonder what the holdup is?
Could be. Espn didn't give a reason. Could be any number of things. Maybe they are still nailing down a venue

Old 10-19-2016, 11:15 PM   #2294
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmac0322

good way to kick off 2017.....
Old 10-20-2016, 11:20 AM   #2295
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
good way to kick off 2017.....
I'll believe it when I see it. Jacobs recently lost an appeal with the WBA to get better than a 25-75 split, so it's easy for him and the team to wait for a voluntary concession from Team GGG until the split goes up. Good luck with that.

Is David Lemieux being ducked by some of the other middleweights due to the risk/reward factor? Is this the best opponent he can get? Lemieux's "opponent"

Shamelessly the Ring Magazine has Canelo Alvarez listed as "their" middleweight champion. Shameful because "Yellow" gave up the WBC belt to avoid fighting GGG and the fact that Oscar owns The Ring-so much for the checks and balances that were suppose to prevent Golden Boy from self gaining from this entity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 11:25 AM   #2296
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
I'll believe it when I see it. Jacobs recently lost an appeal with the WBA to get better than a 25-75 split, so it's easy for him and the team to wait for a voluntary concession from Team GGG until the split goes up. Good luck with that.

Is David Lemieux being ducked by some of the other middleweights due to the risk/reward factor? Is this the best opponent he can get? Lemieux's "opponent"

Shamelessly the Ring Magazine has Canelo Alvarez listed as "their" middleweight champion. Shameful because "Yellow" gave up the WBC belt to avoid fighting GGG and the fact that Oscar owns The Ring-so much for the checks and balances that were suppose to prevent Golden Boy from self gaining from this entity.
I definitely don't blame jacobs for trying to get a little more money. Will be his highest profile fight. Can't blame him for trying

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »