Home

New Fight Night Game Reportedly in the Works at EA

This is a discussion on New Fight Night Game Reportedly in the Works at EA within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-16-2024, 12:14 PM   #1
Horror Movie Guru

Dead2009's Arena

OVR: 0
New Fight Night Game Reportedly in the Works at EA

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/fi...t-game-new-ea/

A new Fight Game is supposedly in the works at EA, presumably for PS5, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and possibly PC. Considering the potential timeline of the game's release Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One versions seem unlikely, but this is just speculation because the report makes no mention of platforms or a release date for that matter. As for the report, it comes from Combat eSports Media, and interestingly it has been shared on Instagram by Raymond Ford, a prominent professional boxer in the world at the moment.

Taking to social media platform X, Combat eSports Media relayed word that a new Fight Night game is in the works at EA and going to be announced sometime this year. Adding to this, the report, which claims the game is a reboot of the series, mentions some professional boxers are already on board, such as Jaron Ennis and the aforementioned Ray Ford.

As you may know, this isn't the first rumor to recently make this claim. Nick Baker -- a fairly reliable source -- was the first to make this claim back in 2021, suggesting this project has been brewing in the pot for a while. Where things get especially interesting though is the fact that Ray Ford shared the rumor on his Instagram story, seemingly confirming it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2024, 02:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: New Fight Night Game Reportedly in the Works at EA

This rumor has actual legs this time. Heard it from a reliable source and I had feeling we were close to another Fight Night. It made no sense they spent licensing money on AJ and Fury just for a UFC game. Hopefully the long awaited drought is over and I can finally retire my PS3. FNC hasn't left that consoles disk tray in over a decade. Crazy.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:10 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamtino
This rumor has actual legs this time. Heard it from a reliable source and I had feeling we were close to another Fight Night. It made no sense they spent licensing money on AJ and Fury just for a UFC game. Hopefully the long awaited drought is over and I can finally retire my PS3. FNC hasn't left that consoles disk tray in over a decade. Crazy.
How would it work for Fury if he's a licensed boxer in the Undisputed game?
Old 04-18-2024, 03:45 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
How would it work for Fury if he's a licensed boxer in the Undisputed game?
Fury clearly didn't sign an "exclusive" deal with Undisputed, otherwise EA wouldn't have been able to use his likeness for UFC.
Old 04-21-2024, 05:02 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

About ****ing time.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »