Home

Old 05-27-2020, 01:50 AM   #16889
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
And like stated, theres no way he'll ever go into the HOF. His wife and kids absolutely won't agree to it ever. I never knew about the controversy with the lawsuit and all that stuff too which makes me understand more than ever why Owen's family is even more bitter to WWE and wrestling as a whole. Not only did WWE have him do this negligent stunt which led to his death, but even after he died, WWE and seems like members of the Hart wrestling family too were pushing back at Martha for wanting to get justice and some sort of closure on it all.
The Harts' that all were going against her were Bruce, Diana(Davey's wife/Harry's mom), & Ellie(Jim's wife/Nattie's mother) and it's heavily implied that Ellie is the one who stole the documents and faxed it to Vince's lawyer.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:14 AM   #16890
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
VICE TV to air bonus footage from the Owen Hart episode, and they have announced 'Dark Side Of The Ring' has been renewed for season three.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...ice-tv-670728/
They’re going to be hurting for content for another season, Owen and Benoit were the only interesting episodes this season. Maybe they could do one on Pillman but I don’t know what else is left
Old 05-27-2020, 11:59 AM   #16891
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
They’re going to be hurting for content for another season, Owen and Benoit were the only interesting episodes this season. Maybe they could do one on Pillman but I don’t know what else is left

I heard some people said they could mention the Bulldogs(who had down right cruel ribs), and another topic they could probably talk bout is the plane ride from hell. (but I doubt this one.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2020, 12:32 PM   #16892
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

You could do an entire series around all the terrible **** Vince and co have done over the last 30 years. Just because nothing immediately jumps out to you, doesn't mean there isn't **** for you to cover.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:48 PM   #16893

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWaveEra
The Harts' that all were going against her were Bruce, Diana(Davey's wife/Harry's mom), & Ellie(Jim's wife/Nattie's mother) and it's heavily implied that Ellie is the one who stole the documents and faxed it to Vince's lawyer.
You never know if it worked. Martha i think was the one who said they did so hoping to stay on good terms with Vince if they needed a favor later on.

Could that be part of how we saw some next generation Harts eventually make their way into WWE?

It's a diff time, but sucks seeing how Natties mom might have been the main one in it all given how much Nattie looks up to her uncles.
Old 05-27-2020, 02:59 PM   #16894
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAbIwtPF...d=1n375unz8yze
Old 05-28-2020, 02:54 PM   #16895

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I feel like they probably could do a number of things like the treatment of women in AE and RA (the harassment claims alone could be an episode), Bill Demott, plane ride from hell among other stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2020, 06:57 PM   #16896
All Star

OVR: 2

Could do one on Miss Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »