Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Everything but tonight's show was
Old 09-15-2016, 06:46 AM   #9259
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Quick question about Triple H. We are supposed to hate him and boo him when he's on RAW and is "Authority" Triple H. In the case of 2 weeks ago, of course he was cheered and everyone talked about it. Now at this point everyone is waiting on him to reappear on RAW to explain why he did what he did meanwhile "COO" Triple H is at the Cruiserweight Classic debuting a new Cruiserweight Championship.

One day after Roman destroyed him at TLC, he wasn't at RAW the next night because he was selling the beat down Roman gave him. Yet he's there 2 days later in London for Takeover London no selling the Roman beat down as "COO" Triple H. He's taking backstage pictures with guys after they win a title, being "COO" Triple H, etc.

I just find it odd how WWE blends the two personas of Triple H but at the same time when everyone is wondering where he is and he's nowhere. Considering he's a major factor into the storyline, he should be showing up. Yet he shows up as "COO" Triple H elsewhere and it's like, you have time to do this but you can't show up to explain why you helped KO win?

He has a twin brother.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #9260
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

I would appreciate it if Roman or Seth showed up during the cwc to attack triple h. Would've made sense for that storyline but Roman and Seth seem to have completely forgiven H for some reason and are completely ignoring him. But I admit that would take too much attention from the competitors in the cwc itself.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:18 PM   #9261

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Where do people see the whole Miz-Bryan stuff going? Bryan returning for one final match? Miz traded to Raw with the title(and SD gets US title,especially if Reigns wins it)? Miz traded to Raw as soon as he loses the title? A Bret/CM Punk type moment where Miz would walk out of SD with the title and go to Raw, but then Bryan screws him out of it(so this time,the bad guy is the one getting screwjobbed).

Part of me wouldn't be surprised at the screwjob. This year is the first SS in Canada since 97, so who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 11:25 PM   #9262
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Please no more screw jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2016, 01:20 PM   #9263
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Jamie Noble has been hospitalized after he was stabbed two times early Wednesday morning inside of a trailer park.

The Mercer County Sheriff’s Office tells us Jamie allegedly returned home early in the morning from a WWE event after a long drive, and then left to get a snack while his girlfriend took a bath.

We’re told upon returning to Shadowood mobile home park, a driver pulled in behind his car and got out to accuse Jamie of cutting him off on the road. Jamie allegedly apologized, but the two men continued to argue and Noble eventually took the man to the ground when things got physical.

Police officials say 2 other men got out of the suspect’s car at that point, and at least one stabbed Jamie — once in the upper back and once in the mid-back/spine area — before taking off.

EMS were called and Jamie Noble was eventually treated, then taken to the emergency room.

We’re told WWE is aware of the situation and they’ve already made contact with police.

Noble was last seen on TV in March to break up a fight between Roman Reigns and Triple H. He also had a lengthy stint as J&J Security with Joey Mercury.

Our sources say he’s currently in the hospital, but no longer in the ER. His current condition is unclear.
Why is he living in a trailer park?
Old 09-30-2016, 03:46 PM   #9264
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Why is he living in a trailer park?

I wondered the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan