Home

Old 06-07-2016, 08:43 PM   #8249
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WWE Off-Topic

So in all honesty, how is this new era going? I see the ratings are plummeting and I haven't watched in over a month. What's the product like?

Is it safe to call the Reigns' era a flop in terms of drawing in viewers and attendance numbers? Does WWE really think that a brand split is going to fix their problems?
Old 06-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #8250
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
So in all honesty, how is this new era going? I see the ratings are plummeting and I haven't watched in over a month. What's the product like?

Is it safe to call the Reigns' era a flop in terms of drawing in viewers and attendance numbers? Does WWE really think that a brand split is going to fix their problems?

Honestly, I can no longer stomach RAW or Smackdown...I just wait for the PPVs/Network events.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #8251
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

I think WWE was a little too late on this version of Reigns. I feel like he is gathering support slowly but steady but Rollins facing him will only hurt Reigns Other than that, I feel like they are doing better than they have in years past but there is always improvement needed. Some of their decisions are mind boggling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #8252
All Star

OVR: 2

It's bogged down a bit these last few weeks but for the most part I think the product is heading in a good direction.

It's kind of hard to explain but for a while with Cena, Orton, Bryan, Punk gone it really felt like they were scrambling and treading water with the stories waiting for them to come back. It doesnt feel like that anymore. It honestly feels like they're actually moving forward(as opposed to pretending during Punks reign). They're just missing a major piece to put it all together. Everything is there to make it great again, it's just missing that next Austin, Rock or Cena to step up/arrive to make it click.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-2016, 03:34 AM   #8253
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Him as champion hasn't reversed a trend that was already happening, no. I know that's not what you're trying to get at, because...you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
It's kind of hard to explain but for a while with Cena, Orton, Bryan, Punk gone it really felt like they were scrambling and treading water with the stories waiting for them to come back. It doesnt feel like that anymore. It honestly feels like they're actually moving forward(as opposed to pretending during Punks reign). They're just missing a major piece to put it all together. Everything is there to make it great again, it's just missing that next Austin, Rock or Cena to step up/arrive to make it click.
I agree with this to an extent. It's not all there; but Reigns/Styles was good, the Intercontinental stuff has been good, Cena/Styles and Reigns/Rollins should be good too. Tag Title stuff has been boring to me and the Women's stuff is hit-or-miss, but there's definitely stuff to watch for. I'm somehow even interested in the idea of Sheamus/Crews, so I'm waiting to see how that goes when they finally have a match.
Old 06-11-2016, 04:10 PM   #8254

dubcity's Arena

http://youtu.be/rXVzK9svve8

Top 10 catch phrases from the last decade. Smh.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:37 PM   #8255

dubcity's Arena

Lawler's saying WWE is going to be doing 2 PPVs per month after the brand split. Jesus.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news...r-brand-split/

Just in case we thought the brand split would help with guys being overexposed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2016, 08:40 PM   #8256
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Lawler's saying WWE is going to be doing 2 PPVs per month after the brand split. Jesus.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news...r-brand-split/

Just in case we thought the brand split would help with guys being overexposed.

That's fine with me. One per show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »