Home

Old 05-05-2024, 06:23 PM   #3273

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE NXT Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Thea Hail should think of Mr. Chase's gambling problems first before she thinks about gambling during Wrestlemania weekend next year. She wrestled two matches in AEW in 2021 before signing with WWE in 2022, so she wrestled in AEW at 17?

https://twitter.com/theahail_wwe/sta...58201428832686
To be fair, Chase only bet on Theas match. He didn't have a gambling problem, he just bet big 1 time and lost.

As for AEW, she made her AEW debut a few weeks after she turned 18. She even wrestled Julia Hart.

Age/experience + gimmicks can change so much.

Thea vs Julia on dark was really a nothing match, neither were anything notable.

Look at things just a few years later and Thea has been improving a lot (and become the hyperactive star student at Chase U) and Julia is one of the top women in AEW.

Last edited by Majingir; 05-05-2024 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:59 AM   #3274
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Hopefully they have an actual character for Thea Hail at some point. Being Ralph Wiggum isn't going to win her any WWE championships.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:19 PM   #3275

Majingir's Arena

What are the odds of that?

The referee for NQCC tag match was suddenly....unavailable (camera zooms out to reveal Luca standing next to Alicia) and by pure coincidence, Stacks got named ref on the spot and had a ref shirt that fit perfectly. Good on the D'Angelo family to step in immediately for this shocking and unexpected disappearce of the ref.

NXT Women's combine, I wouldn't mind having a real life version of that. Would actually be cool to see who dominates at diff categories, even for the men's side too.

Vic mentioning a grocery store to Booker T.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Hopefully they have an actual character for Thea Hail at some point. Being Ralph Wiggum isn't going to win her any WWE championships.
I wouldn't call her Ralph Wiggum.

She's hyperactive over excited student who.....doesn't get hyped, she stays hyped (where have I heard that before)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2024, 10:37 PM   #3276
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
To be fair, Chase only bet on Theas match. He didn't have a gambling problem, he just bet big 1 time and lost.

As for AEW, she made her AEW debut a few weeks after she turned 18. She even wrestled Julia Hart.

Age/experience + gimmicks can change so much.

Thea vs Julia on dark was really a nothing match, neither were anything notable.

Look at things just a few years later and Thea has been improving a lot (and become the hyperactive star student at Chase U) and Julia is one of the top women in AEW.

Mr. Chase: I don't have a Gambling Problem

Las Vegas: We'll see about that.

Oddly enough I think Thea reminds me of Julia Hart before she joined the House of Black. Julia had the cheerleader gimmick and wasn't doing much until the House of Black angle. Thea right now is just a hyperactive student as you say and needs to find her House of Black, the next thing that will give her some kind of character.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:41 PM   #3277

Majingir's Arena

What an ending to NXT.

D'Angelo family taking care of NQCC and then Dempsey just nonchalantly comes out of the arena after having no idea that anything just happened to his 2 other guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Mr. Chase: I don't have a Gambling Problem

Las Vegas: We'll see about that.

Oddly enough I think Thea reminds me of Julia Hart before she joined the House of Black. Julia had the cheerleader gimmick and wasn't doing much until the House of Black angle. Thea right now is just a hyperactive student as you say and needs to find her House of Black, the next thing that will give her some kind of character.
That Thea character won't last forever, but her change in character with Jacy didn't seem to fit her either.

Last edited by Majingir; 05-07-2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:49 PM   #3278
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I wouldn't call her Ralph Wiggum.
https://streamable.com/m22ml6

Old 05-14-2024, 09:31 PM   #3279

Majingir's Arena

Sol Rucas finisher is one of the cooler/flashier finishers in WWE/NXT, but at the same time, I'm not sure if she can do that move long term, or all it takes is the move going 10% wrong and she's badly hurt.

And JeVeon Evans reminds me of a young Swerve.

Carlee Bright is like if Julia Hart went to NXT and ditched her house of black gimmick.

Last edited by Majingir; 05-14-2024 at 10:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »