Home

TopSpin 2K25 Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on TopSpin 2K25 Impressions Thread within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-03-2024, 09:30 AM   #73
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TopSpin 2K25 Impressions Thread

This game is so much fun but I would like them to adjust gameplay so it’s shorter rallies. Perhaps stamina should deplete faster so players can’t get to the ball as often, their shots go into the net and out of bounds more.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:54 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im 9 hours in and havent seen the option to purchase a house yet. Am I missing something, when do they become available?
Old 05-03-2024, 12:13 PM   #75
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody1
Im 9 hours in and havent seen the option to purchase a house yet. Am I missing something, when do they become available?
Houses can kind of be easy to miss, and they aren't explained all that well at first.

You unlock houses by winning a Special Event type called "Champion Home Events". They seem to show up somewhat randomly in your schedule. In the event, you play an opponent in a Super Tie Break match. If you win, the home in that region becomes available for purchase with VC.

They're kind of shown here, and Support Team options, are too: https://youtu.be/gIik2U9MKuU?si=NErFAURWYhpaevYl&t=2864
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2024, 12:26 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrArlingtonBeach
Houses can kind of be easy to miss, and they aren't explained all that well at first.

You unlock houses by winning a Special Event type called "Champion Home Events". They seem to show up somewhat randomly in your schedule. In the event, you play an opponent in a Super Tie Break match. If you win, the home in that region becomes available for purchase with VC.

They're kind of shown here, and Support Team options, are too: https://youtu.be/gIik2U9MKuU?si=NErFAURWYhpaevYl&t=2864
Time to go back in then...

Thankyou!
Old 05-06-2024, 03:02 AM   #77
MVP

lareka's Arena

I really can't win any sets even at the beginning of my career mode with HARD difficulty. I'll switch to MEDIUM. The rating are so low on my player, i find it nearly impossible to even win 1 set. Do you feel the same?
Old 05-06-2024, 10:03 AM   #78
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
I really can't win any sets even at the beginning of my career mode with HARD difficulty. I'll switch to MEDIUM. The rating are so low on my player, i find it nearly impossible to even win 1 set. Do you feel the same?
I have played on Hard difficulty from the get go, and yes - I lost quite a few events at the start.

But as you keep doing training, leveling up your player, and adding coaches and such down the line, you'll eventually start winning and moving up in the rankings.

I'm now at the point I'm considering jumping up to Very Hard, as I am winning almost every match.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:58 AM   #79
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6

Speaking of, I started on medium and am finding it too easy, but cannot find any way to change the difficulty.
Am I just missing the setting somewhere or is there no way to change difficulty once you start a career?
Old 05-06-2024, 12:49 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
Speaking of, I started on medium and am finding it too easy, but cannot find any way to change the difficulty.
Am I just missing the setting somewhere or is there no way to change difficulty once you start a career?
In MyCareer main screen, press Y/Triangle to bring up the settings and it’s the first one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »