Home

Stadium Creator in ‘22, Stands Templates

This is a discussion on Stadium Creator in ‘22, Stands Templates within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-16-2022, 11:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Stadium Creator in ‘22, Stands Templates

So, did they remove Stands Templates in Show 22??? Cause it made Stadium creating a lot easier to have a Base to work with in MLB ‘21. I just can’t find it, it was in Stadium Properties in ‘21. They seriously need to bring this back if it was removed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2022, 01:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stadium Creator in ‘22, Stands Templates

I am hoping to find the answer to this as well.

I'm quite lost with the new control scheme, a lot of the things that were simple last year are now either hidden, difficult to find, or require a combination of inputs that aren't clear. I've been struggling enough with it that I just gave up. If someone has an answer for this it may encourage me to get back into the mode.
Old 04-16-2022, 05:21 PM   #3
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoo2911
So, did they remove Stands Templates in Show 22??? Cause it made Stadium creating a lot easier to have a Base to work with in MLB ‘21. I just can’t find it, it was in Stadium Properties in ‘21. They seriously need to bring this back if it was removed.
They have a bunch of templates. Including a couple that are just the stands behind homeplate and down the foul lines (one minor league, and one minor league)

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2022, 08:54 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoo2911
On the ps5 click the X button to select prop. Then use the directional pad on the left side of the controller up and/or down to scroll through the options. Same options as last year it appears.

Takes a while to get used to the new controls. L1 and R1 get used a lot. Best way is to just tinker with it for a bit to figure it out. I was frustrated at first but now I like it better than last year. One good thing in far more memory space allows you to put more in the ballpark.
Old 04-16-2022, 10:13 PM   #5
Rookie

I don’t think you guys are understanding the question…

In 21’, in the editor, under stadium properties, there were lots of various templates for stands. Not stadium templates, just a bunch of fully built out stand sections from multiple individual pieces.

Where is this in 22?

This was/is a key editing tool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2022, 10:30 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatooey
I don’t think you guys are understanding the question…

In 21’, in the editor, under stadium properties, there were lots of various templates for stands. Not stadium templates, just a bunch of fully built out stand sections from multiple individual pieces.

Where is this in 22?

This was/is a key editing tool.
Yea, they are not understanding the question. Stands Templates made Stadium Creator lot more enjoyable. Cause the Snap to prop feature doesn’t always work as intended when building your Stadium from scratch. Just saves lot of time too.
Old 04-17-2022, 03:59 PM   #7
Rookie

So was this removed? Has anybody found it yet?

Would make zero sense if it was removed. Was arguably the best option for building from scratch. Have to believe it’s just hidden somewhere… someone help a guy out!
Old 04-28-2022, 10:52 AM   #8
Rookie

The only option for template stands is in the template stadium menu. You can do a minor template canvas, a major template canvas, and blank template canvas. Hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »