Home

Good Trade Options For The Chicago Bulls

This is a discussion on Good Trade Options For The Chicago Bulls within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2021, 10:31 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Good Trade Options For The Chicago Bulls

I'm a Bulls fan(for better or worse). I see what they did in the offseason. But, I have different plans I want to make happen.

1) Zach LaVine is in the last year of his deal and is eligible for a max deal in the offseason. Problem is, I don't want him and I don't want to just lose him without getting anything.

2) I know the Bulls just signed Lonzo Ball. Problem is, I want De'Aaron Fox!! I know he just signed an extension with the Kings.

So, I need help. How can I go about making this happen from a realistic standpoint? Do a sign and trade with LaVine to the Kings for Fox and another player? LaVine can max out at $201 mil according to what I read. Could I add a third team to the mix, say the Hornets and send Lonzo to play with his brother and get one of the Hornets forwards back? I gotta have Fox. Help me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2021, 11:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Good Trade Options For The Chicago Bulls

Not sure how the trade mechanics will work this year in terms of if they've been rebalanced.

But I'm also Bulls fan and it's kinda wild to me that anyone wants to move off of Zach. He's basically the prime video game scoring avatar haha.

No judgement, just surprising to me. But hey - best of luck!
Old 09-09-2021, 11:54 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

Bulls fan here too. Had it so good in the Jordan days but we suffered enough now. Good luck on building this team back. It's been 23 years now with the exception of the Deng Rose year or two. Enough is enough but I'm sticking by them!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2021, 12:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Its wild to me how Bulls fans view Zach, dude put up better numbers than D Book. If this team gels he will be in the MVP conversation off his efficiency alone. Been running 21 with updated rosters and after being so bad for so long, this 9 man rotation is nothin but fun

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2021, 02:33 PM   #5
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Why the Bulls fans don't appreciate Zach is beyond me. I'd welcome him in Charlotte anyday of the week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2021, 09:54 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Why the Bulls fans don't appreciate Zach is beyond me. I'd welcome him in Charlotte anyday of the week.
Zach is very much appreciated. You might see some comments on the internet that want him gone but that’s a very small portion of the entire fan base. We love Zach for the most part.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:02 AM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Do you guys think the Bulls will offer him the Super Max in the off-season or will they let him walk? I guess the better question is, would he re-sign?
Old 09-11-2021, 11:26 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Do you guys think the Bulls will offer him the Super Max in the off-season or will they let him walk? I guess the better question is, would he re-sign?
AKME seem to really like him I think they get a deal done. If they miss the playoffs that might hurt their chances but I see him returning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »