Home

Kramers All Madden PS4 sliders

This is a discussion on Kramers All Madden PS4 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-20-2021, 05:42 PM   #1
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Kramers All Madden PS4 sliders

Hello all you fellow gamers still on the PS4, I wanted to post up the sliders I'm currently using on All Madden. I have found these to be pretty good considering their AM and I haven't felt cheesed or cheated yet...lol

I strive to be as realistic as possible, I'm hoping the feedback will be there as it seems like there's not a lot of us left on the PS4...lol

I'm excited to share what Ive got, and hope they work out for you the way they have for me....as always I will be very active in this thread to do my best to answer any questions you may have.

With out further ado, here we go....

All Madden
Simulation

15min q's
13sec runoff
gameplay helpers all off
injuries-45
fatigue-75
player parity-70 (95) full credit goes to Aestis for this setting.

Penalties
offsides-60
false start-60
holding-75
facemask-55
block in the back-60
roughing the passer-50
pass interference-85

everything else set to on.

The penalty sliders can really be set where you would like them, as penalties are rarely called anyway

Player Skill

qb acc-40
pass blocking-40
wr catch- 50

run blocking-25 (20) may go lower on this, not sure yet.
fumbles-50

reaction time-51
int's-50 (15)
pass coverage-50

tackling-50

Special Teams

fg power-65
fg acc-35
punt power-60
punt acc-50
ko power -50

Cpu Skill

qb acc-10 (7) I lowered this to offset the raise in cpu catching
pass block-0
wr catch-25 (35) new value (38) receivers should no longer get the case of the dropsies.

run blocking-45 (50) help with the cpu run game
fumbles-50

reaction time-51
ints-15
pass coverage-50

tackling-40

fg power-65
fg acc-35
punt power-60
punt acc-50
ko power-50

There they are folks, as always feedback is greatly appreciated and welcomed good or bad....lol don't worry about some of the crazy numbers, I know some of them may look weird, but trust me there's a method behind my madness....lol

“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 08-27-2021 at 07:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2021, 07:15 PM   #2
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Re: Kramers All Madden PS4 sliders

Detroit Lions at Pittsburgh Steelers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Detroit Lions ()307717
Pittsburgh Steelers ()3317326
Team Stats Comparison
DETPIT
Total Offense323405
Rushing Yards87144
Passing Yards236261
First Downs1621
Punt Return Yards010
Kick Return Yards4841
Total Yards371456
Turnovers51
3rd Down Conversion33%57%
4th Down Conversion1/10/0
2-Point Conversion0/00/0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/11/3
Penalties1/5yards3-35
Posession Time22:2637:34
Detroit Lions
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Goff23/4623614
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Swift13866.61
Williams111.00
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Roethlisberger25/4126601
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Harris25883.51
Samuels11494.40
Roethlisberger372.30

“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 08-20-2021, 08:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Did you look specificaly at the "injury" and "fatigue" sliders? What results do you get?
I suppose it will be more difficult to evaluate the "fatigue" slider in franchise mode now that practices also affect players fatigue.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:21 PM   #4
Pro

mathey270's Arena

I still have a PS4 and have no plans to get a 5, now that you have posted a PS4 set I'm debating if I should get the game or not....

I always play realistic and the franchise improvements are intriguing. Do you feel like its worth the price?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2021, 09:37 PM   #5
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Did you look specificaly at the "injury" and "fatigue" sliders? What results do you get?
I suppose it will be more difficult to evaluate the "fatigue" slider in franchise mode now that practices also affect players fatigue.
This is what I'm talking about, some good discussion.... what I did was input the values that I used last year to get a barometer of where those sliders should go, I haven't yet started a franchise because I was going to see if we ps4 users get a day 1 patch as well.

As far as your injury question, I'm seeing some injury's yes, but nothing long term, so I may have to rethink that slider, I'm not sure yet.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Quote:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2021, 09:43 PM   #6
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
I still have a PS4 and have no plans to get a 5, now that you have posted a PS4 set I'm debating if I should get the game or not....

I always play realistic and the franchise improvements are intriguing. Do you feel like its worth the price?

I got the game through EA play....it was 10% off, but I would have gladly payed the normal price for the game.

I would say if you play realistic football, then yes you should enjoy the game, and yes the franchise improvements have me curious as well.

The way I play, is this......I let the cpu call my offense and defense, I like to imagine that thats what my coordinators would call, and since football is the ultimate team sport, I utilize a no switch policy....I depend on my teammates to make the play,and I also feellike it helps me evaluate my team and see where my weaknesses are
Quote:
Old 08-20-2021, 09:45 PM   #7
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
I got the game through EA play....it was 10% off, but I would have gladly payed the normal price for the game.

I would say if you play realistic football, then yes you should enjoy the game, and yes the franchise improvements have me curious as well.

The way I play, is this......I let the cpu call my offense and defense, I like to imagine that thats what my coordinators would call, and since football is the ultimate team sport, I utilize a no switch policy....I depend on my teammates to make the play,and I also feellike it helps me evaluate my team and see where my weaknesses are
Gotcha I play no switch as well and count on my roster building to make plays for me.

Play calling wise I usually call my own because it seemed like the cpu would always call the same plays under the " suggestions" area.

I think if we can pull together, share ideas and get good sample sizes. I have no doubt you can dial this set in real quick. Pending Day 1 patch lol

Old 08-20-2021, 09:53 PM   #8
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Gotcha I play no switch as well and count on my roster building to make plays for me.

Play calling wise I usually call my own because it seemed like the cpu would always call the same plays under the " suggestions" area.

I think if we can pull together, share ideas and get good sample sizes. I have no doubt you can dial this set in real quick. Pending Day 1 patch lol

Great suggestions, I would enjoy if you got the game and yes we could definitely put some great ideas on the table and come up with something really good.

Yea, im worried about the day 1 patch...lol
Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »