Home

NBA 2K20 Signature Edits

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Signature Edits within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 08:51 AM   #1
Rookie

fc155's Arena

OVR: 10
NBA 2K20 Signature Edits

Link to the compilation blog for those on the mobile app: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-compilation/

To the OS community, we deserve a pat on the back for trying to make offline play so much more realistic. From signature changes, to attributes, tendencies, etc., This community is making lives a little bit better in terms of realistic gameplay.

While this thread is mainly focused on signature edits, I compiled a blog with mainly shot edits. Sorry for not adding dribble moves or pull-ups since it will make the blog too disorganized.

Shout out to the main OG's for their detailed and accurate breakdowns!
woody47, Drizzzy, soundsational, timsmooth503pa, DellyTrey23, Smirkin Dirk, Tynole14, EpicNarry
We still haven't heard edits from some OG's like:
BluFu, gabri3l3, NBA 2k Genius, itrey25
Roster work with edits from this thread by:
CelticLG and AstrosAllDay85

Below would be some reference lists for people of the signatures

REFERENCE LISTS:

Follow-through shots
Spoiler

Identical releases
Spoiler

Identical bases
Spoiler

Last edited by fc155; 10-17-2019 at 12:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2019, 09:36 AM   #2
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Signature Edits

If you change the height of players I think 6’9” and over to 6’0” if gets the other bases back.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:18 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
If you change the height of players I think 6’9” and over to 6’0” if gets the other bases back.
Can confirm this. It's a little annoying extra step, but at least we have a work around. Also there was some concern about amateur releases, but only a few were removed and the rest were re-numbered. For example, I know amateur 10 was a popular one, but it's still in the game as amateur 3.

Last edited by CaVsFaN2273; 09-06-2019 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:15 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

I used to be a master of editing jumpers but then they added too many and it was too hard to keep up with. Is it still that way or has it transitioned back to 2K16ish days?
Old 09-06-2019, 12:06 PM   #5
Rookie

kurt2134's Arena

OVR: 5

Is this thread for all signature edits or just shots? If it's for all I can tell you without even having the game that Damian Lillard is going to need his signature dunk packages edited (like every year).

Here is a compilation of every single Lillard dunk from last season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM0te4ofC4o

As you can see he literally never did a 2 handed dunk. Usually the package I choose are one handed rim grazers off 2 and 1 foot but since I don't have the game until later today I can't check if there's any new packages that might fit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 01:47 AM   #6
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
Can confirm this. It's a little annoying extra step, but at least we have a work around. Also there was some concern about amateur releases, but only a few were removed and the rest were re-numbered. For example, I know amateur 10 was a popular one, but it's still in the game as amateur 3.
so what's the new order for the amateur releases?
Old 09-07-2019, 05:01 AM   #7
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
So they've changed amateur releases only? Everything else is the same as 2k19? Cause I have to import all the 2k19 sig shots
Old 09-07-2019, 07:08 AM   #8
Just started!

I’ve noticed too that some of the bases and upper releases are missing. I’m going to try and lower a players height to see if all the bases and releases come back.

Also it looks like the upper release (normal, quick, slow) is missing as well. Seems like all releases look quick.

Has anyone found a work around for this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »