Home

Injury video (and game breaking bug)

This is a discussion on Injury video (and game breaking bug) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-12-2019, 07:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Injury video (and game breaking bug)

So Poeltl just got injured and left the game but the Spurs just stood there and no one subbed in for him (I left it a good ten minutes or so) and both teams just stood at the foul line like statues. Game over.

Anyway, nice to see injuries finally.

Oh and the recent patch screwed up foul shot routines FYI. Players just randomly on each trip, use some random animation that isn’t theirs. Even two different one’s between shots.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 04:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Nygs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Injury video (and game breaking bug)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justonepost
So Poeltl just got injured and left the game but the Spurs just stood there and no one subbed in for him (I left it a good ten minutes or so) and both teams just stood at the foul line like statues. Game over.

Anyway, nice to see injuries finally.

Oh and the recent patch screwed up foul shot routines FYI. Players just randomly on each trip, use some random animation that isn’t theirs. Even two different one’s between shots.

I've had this same thing 3 times (3 separate games) in a row. Very frustrating. Especially when it occurs in the 4th quarter. This needs to be patched. Plus, when my guys get injured, it's only for the game. I've not had one injury that put a player out for a few games. They are always back in the lineup for the next game.
Old 04-23-2019, 06:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Injury video (and game breaking bug)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygs
I've had this same thing 3 times (3 separate games) in a row. Very frustrating. Especially when it occurs in the 4th quarter. This needs to be patched. Plus, when my guys get injured, it's only for the game. I've not had one injury that put a player out for a few games. They are always back in the lineup for the next game.
Very frustrating

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »