Home

All tendencies at 50 works GREAT!!!

This is a discussion on All tendencies at 50 works GREAT!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-21-2017, 07:47 AM   #1
Rookie

PG13 aka DW98's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up All tendencies at 50 works GREAT!!!

I have been testing the numbers of the default 2k roster file with all the tendencies at what 2k set them and needless to say they wont good. So i thought to myself What it i put all the tendencies at 50 for every postion so i did just that. 50 makes the Player think for himself. All this different numbers
And the player wouldn't know what to do. This method was tested on all the difficulty settings and the players didnt cheat no goofy animations. They actually play basketball,running plays and Shooting when they are opening. I got great spacing from this method. And i encourage all roster makers/editors to use this method for the most authentic NBA type basketball ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2017, 08:32 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: All tendencies at 50 works GREAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG13 aka DW98
I have been testing the numbers of the default 2k roster file with all the tendencies at what 2k set them and needless to say they wont good. So i thought to myself What it i put all the tendencies at 50 for every postion so i did just that. 50 makes the Player think for himself. All this different numbers
And the player wouldn't know what to do. This method was tested on all the difficulty settings and the players didnt cheat no goofy animations. They actually play basketball,running plays and Shooting when they are opening. I got great spacing from this method. And i encourage all roster makers/editors to use this method for the most authentic NBA type basketball ever.
Could you please be more specific as in to what needs to be set to'50' in tendencies? I play on all-star
Old 07-21-2017, 08:43 AM   #3
Rookie

PG13 aka DW98's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Could you please be more specific as in to what needs to be set to'50' in tendencies? I play on all-star
I mean the player individual tendencies. I set every single tendencies for every individual player on every team at 50.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-21-2017, 08:48 AM   #4
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

What platform are you on? I'm on PS4 and I'd love to try this out if you would be kind enough to upload your roster.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:53 AM   #5
Rookie

PG13 aka DW98's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
What platform are you on? I'm on PS4 and I'd love to try this out if you would be kind enough to upload your roster.
I'm on ps4 but I'm currently on 2k16 since I don't have 2k17 because my friend let me borrow his. But if you have 2k16 I would kindly do that for you

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2017, 08:54 AM   #6
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG13 aka DW98
I'm on ps4 but I'm currently on 2k16 since I don't have 2k17 because my friend let me borrow his. But if you have 2k16 I would kindly do that for you

Damn, I may try this just to see how it is. But 2K17's gameplay is horrendous so I don't know if it would really change much.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:08 AM   #7
Rookie

PG13 aka DW98's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Damn, I may try this just to see how it is. But 2K17's gameplay is horrendous so I don't know if it would really change much.
Well just test it out.do a quick match between two teams with the tendencies at 50 and just try it out.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:36 PM   #8
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Without writing a long essay here I can say with a 100% guarantee that if you do those edits in 2k17 it'll be a disaster in gameplay. I've personally edited tendencies for over 4000 players since 2k13 and this just doesn't work in theory or application if your aim is realistic game play.

Jr Smith= Kobe = Nash = Shaq?!?!

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »