Home

Xbox 360 2017/2018 NCAA Roster Project

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 2017/2018 NCAA Roster Project within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-26-2017, 10:40 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Xbox 360 2017/2018 NCAA Roster Project

Greetings all. Last year I worked with Cajunomics briefly on updating rosters. I did not have access to roster editor so the role I played was going in alphabetical order and replacing older players on teams with current ones. Last year some teams were a mess, but because of work done last year this year's rosters are a little easier to update. I am looking for anyone who is willing to assist me with this project. If no one steps up I will continue when I have time, but I am a new father so it will be a moderate process. So far I have completed updating rosters and depth charts for the following teams (no dups that are new as of the upcoming season, may need help with that as well):

Air Force
Appalachian St
Akron
Alabama
Arizona
Arizona St.
Arkansas
Arkansas St.
Army
Auburn
Ball State
Baylor
Boise State
Boston College
Bowling Green
Buffalo
BYU
Cal
Central Michigan
Cincy
Clemson
Colorado
Colorado St
Connecticut
Duke
ECU
Eastern Michigan
Florida
Florida Atlantic
FIU
Florida St.
Fresno St.
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Georgia St.
Hawaii
Houston
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Iowa St.
Kansas
Kansas St.
Kentucky
Kent St.
Louisiana
Louisiana Tech
Louisville
LSU
Marshall
Maryland
Memphis
Miami
Miami University (Ohio)
Michigan
Michigan State
Middle Tenn
Minnesota
Mississippi St.
Missouri
Navy
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
New Mexico St
North Carolina
NC State
Northern Illinois
Northwestern
North Texas
Notre Dame
Ohio
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St.
Old Dominion
Ole Miss
Oregon
Oregon St.
Penn State
Pitt
Purdue
Rice
Rutgers
San Diego St.
San Jose St.
SMU
South Carolina
Southern Miss
Stanford
Syracuse
Temple
Tennessee
Texas
Texas A&M
Texas St.
TCU
Texas Tech
Toledo
Troy
Tulane
Tulsa
UAB
UCF
UCLA
ULM
UMASS
UNLV
USC
USF
Utah
Utah St
UTEP
UTSA
Vanderbilt
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest
Washington
Washington St.
Western Kentucky
Western Michigan
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Coaches and assistants are updated already but you can double check if you like.

I use a combination of Phil Steele magazine, official team websites, and ESPN and 24/7 recruiting services to help complete rosters with accurate and up to date players. What would help is if someone is willing to continue with any teams not completed during times I am busy and I can continue to complete incomplete teams as I go.

If you are willing to help I suggest we take turns. So if one person takes the file they work on it and say when they are complete and then someone else can take over (just seems to be the easiest to avoid duplicate work being done). If anyone wants to help just let me know. Today I will be in and out with family so I'll check back periodically to see if any progress has been made.

If someone knows how to transfer work from different files onto one file like Cajun did that would help immensely. Also please don't be offended if your work is missing as last year we had an issue at one point where two people wound up working on the same team and only one version was included in the update. Trying to avoid that this year but it may inevitable. Once all the teams are fixed then we all can edit and adjust as we see fit. Main task is replacing old players (if you simply chose to do this, then I can go back and order depth chart for you). Anything more would be a blessing.

Stay blessed all.

Gamertags: Darkjr4, Jhoop04, WreckEm27, Saints1o1, SouthernR3b3l91, SayHiToPlies, MattySpence503, OutrunFire0290, CDS923, DANLFLANLOKCLAP, Col Rebs Bagman

Most Current File: Outrunfire0290 as of 9:04am Eastern 9/7/17

Note: Even though it says the most updated file above still check to latest postings to be absolutely sure before taking the file to ensure latest file. As long as no one has claimed it you can take it,just let everyone when you take it and when you finish. I'll try to update latest file on this page when possible.

Transfers/Injury Updates:

https://www.philsteele.com/miscpages...or%20Year.html

Last edited by jrriv4; 09-07-2017 at 09:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 02:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Xbox 360 2017/2018 NCAA Roster Project

Awesome man!!
Old 06-29-2017, 09:33 PM   #3
MVP

Tomorrow I'll be working on BYU, Cal and Central Michigan (maybe more depending on how day goes). If someone else wants to take the file and do any teams download it and fix it and then pm me with gamertag and I'll double check it, update team list on main thread, and continue working on it. Just be sure you mention that you are taking it on the thread. Stay blessed all.

Last edited by jrriv4; 06-29-2017 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:44 AM   #4
Rookie

I took the roster and started doing some preliminary work on UGA...

GT JHoop04

Sent from my SM-N910V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-30-2017, 02:46 AM   #5
Rookie

Check is RE Trent Thompson is a Jr instead of So and CB William Poole III is number 31

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2017, 02:49 AM   #6
Rookie

I also fixed the Qbs and added Brice Ramsey to the game

I have adjusted the ratings of the QBs and RBs as well...

Old 06-30-2017, 09:35 AM   #7
MVP

Thanks. I'm back on it. I'll post when I'm done.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:45 PM   #8
MVP

Had company so limited some of my time, but I completed BYU and Cal. Someone else can take it for the night, just let everyone know within the thread. Also if you finish tonight let me know, I may get up early and work on it some more if I know someone else has completed working on it. If no one takes the file by midnight then I will post again that I will take over the file and I'll try to complete Central Michigan. If someone takes it then I will pick it back up tomorrow morning. Be blessed all.

GT- Darkjr4

Last edited by jrriv4; 06-30-2017 at 09:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »