Home

SimWorld Presents: "The League" NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld Presents: "The League" NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-13-2016, 03:51 PM   #1
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
SimWorld Presents: "The League" NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One)

THE TEAM
Dreece - CWSapp - Blindside

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

HELP US HELP YOU:
SIGN PETITION HERE
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by Dreece; 01-10-2017 at 11:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2016, 09:16 PM   #2
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Re: SimWorld Presents: &am p;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;q uot; T he League&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t; NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One)

SimWorld Fictional LEAGUE 2K17 (Play Now)

SimWorld Fictional LEAGUE Gold(MyLeague)

SimWorld Fictional LEAGUE Silvr(MyLeague)

SimWorld LEAGUE Midseason(MyLeague)

GT- xxxDreecexxx

LEAGUE 2K17 PowerPoint http://www.mediafire.com/?d53t98dmecdu02l

LEAGUE 2K17 PDF http://www.mediafire.com/file/q5yhch...ague_guide.pdf

Last edited by Dreece; 03-15-2017 at 12:20 AM.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:16 PM   #3
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Re: SimWorld Presents: "The League" NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One)

Last edited by Dreece; 09-23-2016 at 11:15 AM.
Old 08-13-2016, 10:38 PM   #4
mqt
Rookie

OVR: 0

You guys putting any thought into the expansion element? I think it would be cool to see how expansion could shake up The League. Obviously the players would have to actually do the work, but I'd be interested in a canonical version of how expansion would work with the roster.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:53 AM   #5
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqt
You guys putting any thought into the expansion element? I think it would be cool to see how expansion could shake up The League. Obviously the players would have to actually do the work, but I'd be interested in a canonical version of how expansion would work with the roster.
I think expansion for the League is excellent mainly because of the fact that the League is fictional so there is no "right" way to approach it. However, the only reason that I don't think that we will go forward with a canonical version of the League is because, like you said, it would put a LOT of responsibility on the user to do the work and I feel that when you start doing that you start to lose people.

Definitely would love to see someone do one for fun though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 09:02 AM   #6
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I just wanted to briefly take the time to remind people that the League 2k17 will be available MUCH earlier than it was last year. For those that don't know what the League is, the initial post will be continually updated by Dreece very soon but to be brief:

The League is the most realistic fictional league that you will encounter. The League is made up of fictional draft class players from NBA 2k12 thorough NBA 2k16. The beauty of the League is that every year that the game is released, we release a roster that has progressed one season. That includes in season trades, free agency, retirements, a full draft, age progression, ratings progression/regression and much more.

If you would like to check out our thread from last year (which also includes the 200+ page League preview magazine), you can find that HERE

Also, we plan to have yet another 200+ page scouting report coming to you at the beginning of October. Keep your eyes on this thread as information, pics and demos will constantly be released.

Once again ,thanks to everyone that has continued to support the projects throughout the years.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:37 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I just wanted to briefly take the time to remind people that the League 2k17 will be available MUCH earlier than it was last year. For those that don't know what the League is, the initial post will be continually updated by Dreece very soon but to be brief:
Best news of the day

Quote:
Also, we plan to have yet another 200+ page scouting report coming to you at the beginning of October. Keep your eyes on this thread as information, pics and demos will constantly be released.

Once again ,thanks to everyone that has continued to support the projects throughout the years.
Second best news of the day

Man, I was so angry that Bishop Jr. tweaked his ankle in the finals, was absolutely rooting for the Wizards

Also curious what will happen in Golden State.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:11 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

The League is the most realistic fictional league that you will encounter. The League is made up of fictional draft class players from NBA 2k12 thorough NBA 2k16. The beauty of the League is that every year that the game is released, we release a roster that has progressed one season. That includes in season trades, free agency, retirements, a full draft, age progression, ratings progression/regression and much more.

If you would like to check out our thread from last year (which also includes the 200+ page League preview magazine), you can find that HERE

I'm just curious, how long do the roster usually take to make for past games? This is the first time I have committed to 2K strictly because I stumbled across last years thread. I was a FIFA guy but I feel like I can go super deep in this league

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »