Home

WILLARD's 2015 OSFM REVISION ROSTER (formally Hybrid). ETA - in the works

This is a discussion on WILLARD's 2015 OSFM REVISION ROSTER (formally Hybrid). ETA - in the works within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-18-2015, 11:30 PM   #1
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Alright guys, more details to follow.

Basics - this will be my new version of my old Hybrid.

The roster is in the works as is the slightly adjusted game plan.

I will post more info on this OP as I figure out all of the details, but will say, if you have enjoyed using my rosters in the past or working with me in the past, nothing will change in that respect.

My goal is to get this completed sooner than later, but this will be a thorough revision on the 2015 OSFM V1.

The roster will still contain re- rates based off the spreadsheet as well as equipment updates, corrections to the OSFM and something I haven't done since year one - many many of the best faces from the Vault including Motown and DrSublime's continued hard work.

The roster will be similar to the Hybrid in almost every way except for how long it will take to get out.

The ratings will be based off the Hybrid Spreadsheet, as of right now no pitch edits because I am impressed with how SCEA changed the pitch movement this year.

As for corrections to the OSFM v1, I am doing most of them myself, they include updating ages, heights, weights, minor league jersey numbers. I will also go through the correction thread and motions/stances thread and update as in the past. It will have equipment updates, although we all know players change that stuff so they may not be perfect.

The roster will be based off hopefully the April 21st update providing they have fixed the issues with the previous update as well as add some new secondaries to players.

The project is already making good progress, the setback of losing good help in Teeds and WTNY will hurt a little, but I am prepared to continue on.

Thank you everyone for your interest.

Willard

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent

Last edited by Willard76; 04-19-2015 at 08:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2015, 11:42 PM   #2
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: WILLARD's 2015 OSFM REVISION ROSTER (formally Hybrid). ETA - in the works

Very interested in this. Curious as to what happened that you are doing your own thing now.
Old 04-18-2015, 11:50 PM   #3
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
Very interested in this. Curious as to what happened that you are doing your own thing now.

Nothing interesting enough to talk about. I am still collaborating with the other guys, but this roster is going to be designed more for the average guy like me who wants accuracy, a realistic playing experience but understands that this is a game.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 04-18-2015, 11:53 PM   #4
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
this roster is going to be designed more for the average guy like me who wants accuracy, a realistic playing experience but understands that this is a game.
That's really refreshing to hear.
Old 04-18-2015, 11:55 PM   #5
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Good luck Willard. I have about 10 teams done with equipment edits for minor leaguers if you want them? You can import whoever you want for your set if need be and just make whatever facial adjustments you need.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2015, 12:17 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
Nothing interesting enough to talk about. I am still collaborating with the other guys, but this roster is going to be designed more for the average guy like me who wants accuracy, a realistic playing experience but understands that this is a game.
Willard example teams like the marlins and reds. Who have players no longer in their organization are still on their AA,AAA affliate. I can post a list of players to replace or missing that currently on their teams affilate .That wont effect teams top 20 prospect.
Old 04-19-2015, 12:17 AM   #7
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Good luck Willard. I have about 10 teams done with equipment edits for minor leaguers if you want them? You can import whoever you want for your set if need be and just make whatever facial adjustments you need.

Before you go any further, can you give me a day or 2 to finish my corrections and maybe jump on my roster if I send it to you - you will want it over the V1 as it is right now with just face and detail corrections. Might as well put your hard work to good use for both of us and anyone else wanting this thing. Also let me know what teams you have done. Hopefully I can import some without causing too much double work.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 04-19-2015, 12:20 AM   #8
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxaalex
Willard example teams like the marlins and reds. Who have players no longer in their organization are still on their AA,AAA affliate. I can post a list of players to replace or missing that currently on their teams affilate .That wont effect teams top 20 prospect.

I appreciate that. I actually already have a massive list compiled of missing players. 90 % are AA. I still have to finish going through the NL East and finish off the Central.

My next step after that will be checking for players no longer in organizations as of OD and checking details/faces on prospects.

I am also hoping my normal assistants are still up for the challenge when time comes to help out.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Last edited by Willard76; 04-19-2015 at 12:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »