Home

Information Packet For EA

This is a discussion on Information Packet For EA within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-15-2015, 02:28 PM   #1
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2
Information Packet For EA

Here is a link to a packet I have passed along to several members of the Game Changers program, in the confident hope that they will bring it to the attention of EA. It is available for public observation, and should there be enough support a second iteration may be forthcoming.

A brief précis:
I discuss gameplay aspects, modes, community interaction, and a variety topics in the packet. Problems and fixes are listed, along with suggestions, praises, and critiques.

Feel free to give it a download and let me know your thoughts, good or bad.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4a048jx67vj1j0h
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 03:24 PM   #2
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Information Packet For EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
Here is a link to a packet I have passed along to several members of the Game Changers program, in the confident hope that they will bring it to the attention of EA. It is available for public observation, and should there be enough support a second iteration may be forthcoming.

A brief précis:
I discuss gameplay aspects, modes, community interaction, and a variety topics in the packet. Problems and fixes are listed, along with suggestions, praises, and critiques.

Feel free to give it a download and let me know your thoughts, good or bad.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4a048jx67vj1j0h
Absolutely superb write up man. Thank you for the mention in there too. I sincerely hope they read this.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

The way I see it, EA should drop all the other leagues and put the focus solely on NHL and AHL (maybe CHL too). That way they could use the full scale on player attributes. I'm from Finland and I couldn't care less about playing the local Liiga. If I buy an NHL game, I want to play (infact, coach) NHL teams, not Finnish teams.
Old 02-16-2015, 05:50 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey87
The way I see it, EA should drop all the other leagues and put the focus solely on NHL and AHL (maybe CHL too). That way they could use the full scale on player attributes. I'm from Finland and I couldn't care less about playing the local Liiga. If I buy an NHL game, I want to play (infact, coach) NHL teams, not Finnish teams.
I actually agree with this. You don't see the CFL in Madden, the Japanese league in The Show, or Argentinian basketball in NBA 2k. The game says NHL. I want to play with the North American teams. I'd rather see the ECHL in the game than the Czech league since it has a much bigger impact on the NHL.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:57 AM   #5
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

Updating:

Today I have followed up with the GameChangers that I originally messaged and also contacted one that I missed. Waiting to hear confirmation/replies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2015, 08:05 AM   #6
Rookie

m_maclean24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Updating:

Today I have followed up with the GameChangers that I originally messaged and also contacted one that I missed. Waiting to hear confirmation/replies.

Great work! Does anyone know if they have a follow-up meeting scheduled for this group, or is it a one-and-done thing? Let's hope one of those "game-changers" gets this into the right hands.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:07 AM   #7
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_maclean24
Great work! Does anyone know if they have a follow-up meeting scheduled for this group, or is it a one-and-done thing? Let's hope one of those "game-changers" gets this into the right hands.
I am certain there will be future meetings.

Confirmation from Oohwayy that he passed it along, kudos to him for that. Up to the devs now.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
I am certain there will be future meetings.

Confirmation from Oohwayy that he passed it along, kudos to him for that. Up to the devs now.
Nice! Thanks Oohwayy. If I put horse racing odds on one of the dev's actually reading it though, I'd say it would be 99-1. But hey, at least we have a horse in the race now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »