Home

New to Fifa 15, need some help please.

This is a discussion on New to Fifa 15, need some help please. within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-17-2014, 08:27 AM   #1
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

OVR: 0
New to Fifa 15, need some help please.

Hello Fifa players. I'm not a total noob to the Fifa series as I've been playing it since Fifa 10. However, I had been playing Fifa 14 and had a nice balanced game figured out and was enjoying the game. I decided to make the leap to Fifa 15, and am having a lot of trouble with the CPU defense. It seems I can attack right down the middle of the field seemingly whenever I want and the CPU defenders do not respond as they should. The other main issue is that the CPU seems to always be in all out attack mode and ALWAYS tries to get to the corners for a cross opportunity. There is never any variety to their attack. Do you have any slider pointers to balance out the gameplay? I currently play on Pro level (getting adjusted to the game), but will consider bumping up if that gives more realistic gameplay. Any and all suggestions are welcome as long as they are trying to be helpful. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
Rookie

olliekse's Arena

Re: New to Fifa 15, need some help please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHuskerman
Hello Fifa players. I'm not a total noob to the Fifa series as I've been playing it since Fifa 10. However, I had been playing Fifa 14 and had a nice balanced game figured out and was enjoying the game. I decided to make the leap to Fifa 15, and am having a lot of trouble with the CPU defense. It seems I can attack right down the middle of the field seemingly whenever I want and the CPU defenders do not respond as they should. The other main issue is that the CPU seems to always be in all out attack mode and ALWAYS tries to get to the corners for a cross opportunity. There is never any variety to their attack. Do you have any slider pointers to balance out the gameplay? I currently play on Pro level (getting adjusted to the game), but will consider bumping up if that gives more realistic gameplay. Any and all suggestions are welcome as long as they are trying to be helpful. Thanks!
This is my opinion, but step 1 is to change to manual. Its like auto-aim on GTA v - a total joke. Step 2 is Legendary with Skillzlikewoah's (or something similar) sliders; this offer's the best that the game has in terms of AI. It doesn't make it perfect but it makes it a damn sight better.

Of course some would prefer to play like an idiot, sprinting down the wings and complaining when thats not available.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:17 AM   #3
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: New to Fifa 15, need some help please.

Not to sound like a jerk but this forum is full of threads addressing those very things. A little reading/searching prior to posting......but alas....

1.Sliders. Check the sliders forum.
2.The AI Tactics thread. It will take you some time to enter all the data but it should help create variety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 11-17-2014, 11:39 AM   #4
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

Thanks for the replies.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:34 PM   #5
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

I wrote a document specifically aimed at FIFA beginners, just check out the thread "FIFA Beginners Guide".
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »