Home

MLB 14 The Show Franchise Progress

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Franchise Progress within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-06-2014, 12:13 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
MLB 14 The Show Franchise Progress

I started one of these on the ps3 forum figured id do the
Same here just waiting on the download to be a available I am going to have to restart due to me having 2 different psn accounts for the ps3 and ps4 but at least I will get the rosters and I'm going to do 30 team control good luck and play ball have fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 12:36 AM   #2
Rookie

DomisLive's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mlb 14 franchise progress

I'm looking forward to awesome season.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #3
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

I've yet to even decide what team I want to run my franchise with. That always takes a few days for me.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 05-06-2014, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie

I always go with the Cubs as I am huge Cubs fan. They obviously aren't great right now, but have the makings to be rather quickly with the farm system they have built up. I think one of the first things I am going to do is figure out what to do with Darwin Barney. He is a great defensive player but I have Javier Baez waiting in the wings. I probably will give Olt a good chance at 3rd base while Bryant & Villanueva develop in the minors. I might call up Josh Vitters midway through the season and probably continue the rebuilt for another season. I plan to play 1 and sim 5, so that I am getting to the next pitcher each time I do this.

One of my main goals will be lock up Samardjia for the long run as I do believe he could be an ace and were not that far off from competing. I will probably trade Hammel rather quickly.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #5
Pro

waiting for it to install currently at 58%

I will be running with my cubbies with the osfm rosters cant wait to get it started just waiting on this to install I played one game tigers vs giants as they were the first two teams to download I won 1-0 love it after one game cant wait to see Wrigley!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2014, 07:37 PM   #6
Pro

lost my first game 3-2 on a walk off double by Russell martin, tried to make a game saving grab but came up short and the ball rolled to the wall I am 0-1 with the cubs managed 2 runs on only 3 hits and reached one 2 errors, Lirano shut me down better luck next time!!
Old 05-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #7
Rookie

Beat the Braves 2-1 in my first game, Gomez hit a 2 run bomb. Lohse went 6 1/3 1 er 11k
Old 05-06-2014, 08:36 PM   #8
Pro

JWR3232's Arena

OVR: 5

Just finished manually injuring a few players, doing some tiny edits on the OSFM (making sure stars of other teams actually play not just sit in A ball all season) and setting up 30 team control. I choose my Yankees like I do every season really excited, this is the year I will play all 162 I swear!

I was surprised to see we can override the weather before each franchise game. While its a nice addition I really hope its still random if you don't change the setting, loading up into a sunny game or a rainy game was always nice.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »