Home

PJT05's Hardwood Hoops Roster (RED MC Edition)

This is a discussion on PJT05's Hardwood Hoops Roster (RED MC Edition) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-28-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
PJT05's Hardwood Hoops Roster (RED MC Edition)

I am back at it again this year. Anyone who follows my work, knows that I put a ton of accurate detail in my rosters each year. Although a work in progress, I have decided to release my roster for you guys to enjoy.
Over the course of the next week, I will be putting the finishing touches on my end of season 2012-2013 roster. I will use this as a base file for my Off Season roster which will include 2013 Draft picks, FA Moves and Coaching Changes. For now, enjoy this BETA File as I continually work toward a full completion by next weekend.

Donations:

I have never previously asked for a donation, but I do want to throw out there, that I would really appreciate it if you would donate if you are willing. With that being said, if you decide to donate, half of my donation will go directly to the site for all of Steve Noah's hardwork to maintain this site.

Please feel free to donate to [email protected] via paypal. Thanks again for your support and to Operationsports.com for such a great site over the years.

What has been edited in this roster: New Base File using 5-22-13 Official 2K Roster

Rating's, Tendencies, Hot Spots, Hot Zones and Personalities are all revamped: Edits are based on real NBA stats courtesy of Hoopdata.com, NBA.com, Basketball-Reference.com and 82games.com.

Edited team Chemistry,Arena names, Player contract thoughts, attendance numbers.

Edited Jerseys - Revamped Colorways for all teams. Also includes multiple colorways for some teams (Knicks, Clippers, Nuggets etc.) Also featuring revised jerseys for Phoenix and New Orleans

Edited Accessories to all players on team rosters.

Sig Shots from the 2K13 Sig Shot Thread- Players are edited based on need. If a player is not edited, then it means the default fit best.

Coaching Profiles Edited- Coaching Profiles will be edited based on how the team plays (Up tempo, Defensive ect.)

Edited Generic Roster player Cyberfaces- Players added by 2K using CAP feature will have reworked CF or a Look a Like.

2013 Draft Class - Added to FA Pool. (Will add to teams once draft is completed, Draft Order for My Career has been edited to reflect current 2013 Draft Order. Once the draft is complete I will be revising this based on each teams selections/trades etc.

Edited Shoes - All Players with accurate shoe brands, most players have accurate shoes as well.

Mkharsh Game Sliders- AUTHENTIC NBA game sliders via Mkharsh and iameich's tweaks.

Coaches Updated - All Head and Assistant Coaches have been edited for realism. Added Lindsey Hunter to Phoenix Suns with real portrait and look a like CF. Updated all Assistants and Scouts to real coaches. Updated Coach grades as well as years experience and contracts. Updated latest coaching changes: Kaleb Canales is now Dallas Asst., Mike Brown is Cavs HC. Regarding open Coaching Spots: I have left fired coaches in tact until a replacement is known. I will keep this constantly updated as new Assistant Coaches for teams are announced as well as Head Coaches.

Edited Stars/Elites teams - Added Jordan Brand Jerseys for Showcase players, also updated to include most relevant 2013 Draft rookies for use in My Career Mode.

Updated All Star teams - Rosters are edited to reflect accurate rosters for 2012-2013 all stars.

Updated Classic Teams: Rosters feature edited ratings,tendencies and missing players.

Rookie/Sophomore Teams
- Edited over the Elite/Stars teams to include the top rookies and sophomores for the 2012 and 2013 Draft Classes.

Dream Team II - Added with real players of the 1994 Dream Team II in place of Celeb Team

Edited Playbooks - I used Vannwolfhawks edits. The best of the best.

D-League - Added top missing D-League players (Included missing Portrait for players who have one on disc.)

2013 Awards - Added 2013 Awards to Players - Sixth Man ,Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year etc.

New Signature Skills Edited- Signature Skills based off of Hyperballer and DC's roster project edits with my own added in for realism.

Contract Edits - Contracts to reflect 2013 Season and onward.

Offline Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3csnk4jxi36c6z6 - 9-2-13

Shoe File: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gv...d/2K_Shoes.DAT

2KShare: GT: PJT8413 File: Hardwood Hoops Off-season Final - 9-2-13

Also please give me feedback on anything you would like to see in the future. I will not be adding in any CAT's or Classic teams. I will leave this to Ray Ray's Super 80 classic teams roster.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit

Last edited by pjt8405; 09-02-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405

I am back at it again this year. Anyone who follows my work, knows that I put a ton of accurate detail in my rosters each year. Although a work in progress, I have decided to release my roster for you guys to enjoy.
Over the course of the next week, I will be putting the finishing touches on my end of season 2012-2013 roster. I will use this as a base file for my Off Season roster which will include 2013 Draft picks, FA Moves and Coaching Changes. For now, enjoy this BETA File as I continually work toward a full completion by next weekend.

What has been edited in this roster:

Rating's, Tendencies, Hot Spots, Hot Zones and Personalities are all revamped: Edits are based on real NBA stats courtesy of Hoopdata.com, NBA.com, Basketball-Reference.com and 82games.com.

Edited team Chemistry,Arena names, Player contract thoughts, attendance numbers.

Edited Jerseys - Revamped Colorways for all teams. Also includes multiple colorways for some teams (Knicks, Clippers, Nuggets etc.)

Edited Accessories to all players on team rosters.

Sig Shots from the 2K13 Sig Shot Thread- Players are edited based on need. If a player is not edited, then it means the default fit best.

Coaching Profiles Edited- Coaching Profiles will be edited based on how the team plays (Up tempo, Defensive ect.)

Edited Generic Roster player Cyberfaces
- Players added by 2K using CAP feature will have reworked CF or a Look a Like.

Edited Shoes - All Players with accurate shoe brands, most players have accurate shoes as well.

Mkharsh Game Sliders- AUTHENTIC NBA game sliders via Mkharsh and iameich's tweaks.

Coaches Updated - All Head and Assistant Coaches have been edited for realism. Added Lindsey Hunter to Phoenix Suns with real portrait and look a like CF. Updated all Assistants and Scouts to real coaches. Updated Coach grades as well as years experience and contracts.

Edited Stars/Elites teams - Added Jordan Brand Jerseys for Showcase players, also updated to include most relevant 2012-2013 rookies in MP Mode.

Updated All Star teams - Rosters are edited to reflect accurate rosters for 2012-2013 all stars.

Shaq/Chuck teams - Edited over the Rookie/Sophomore teams and includes accurate rosters for 2013 game.

Edited Playbooks - I used Vannwolfhawks edits. The best of the best.

D-League - Added top missing d-league players (Included missing Portrait for players who have one on disc.)

2013 Awards - Added 2013 Awards to Players - Sixth Man ,Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year etc.

Still to come this week:

New Signature Skills Edited- Signature Skills will be based off of Hyperballer and DC's roster project edits with my own added in for realism.

Edited Ratings to D-League Players and FA Pool.

Contract Edits for players.

Offline Link: release 7pm eastern

2KShare: 7pm Eastern

Also please give me feedback on anything you would like to see in the future. I will not be adding in any CAT's or Classic teams. I will leave this to Ray Ray's Super 80 classic teams roster.
This sounds like a great project, one thing that would be cool if you could change the Team Shaq and Team Chuck Logo to the CAT S logo for Team Shaq and the CAT C logo for Team Chuck. Do you know what I mean? If so, what do you think?
Old 04-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: PJT05's Hardwood Hoops Roster (RED MC Edition)

Hey buddy,

Real quick, in regards to the 2k generic coaches, the ones created when you start an association are not in the staff tab when you are working your roster file. Just a heads up on that, that in a .ROS file association generic coaches aren't on the staff tab. Only in the association file .FXG.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 04-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
This sounds like a great project, one thing that would be cool if you could change the Team Shaq and Team Chuck Logo to the CAT S logo for Team Shaq and the CAT C logo for Team Chuck. Do you know what I mean? If so, what do you think?
That's a Good idea, but I rather not mess with the current logo. Either way the roster will be correct.

Old 04-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
That's a Good idea, but I rather not mess with the current logo. Either way the roster will be correct.
Ok, when the beta comes out tonight, I'll do it and see if it works. If it works, then will you do it in the final version?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
Hey buddy,

Real quick, in regards to the 2k generic coaches, the ones created when you start an association are not in the staff tab when you are working your roster file. Just a heads up on that, that in a .ROS file association generic coaches aren't on the staff tab. Only in the association file .FXG.
Yeah it looks to be the same process as last year. I will work on my association file next weekend and hopefully be on to my off season roster.

Thanks again for your association file. It helped me map out where I need to replace the generic coaches.

Old 04-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #7
MVP

Update is coming along. Just touching up ratings for added missing players and then I will release. I have not touched FA pool as that is my project for this week. You will see a ton of D League players or players with a real shot to make the league. PLEASE no requests for retired players (Iverson, Shaq) or players with no chance to make the league. I want to keep this file as real as possible.

Feedback is always welcome, both good and bad, so please once the file is posted, don't be shy in posting.

Old 04-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
Ok, when the beta comes out tonight, I'll do it and see if it works. If it works, then will you do it in the final version?
Yeah I can do that. I just get leery messing with stuff like that. I want to add authentic looking court and jerseys for Pelicans but I don't want to mess anything up, so I left them with the Hornets colors but changed the name to Pelicans.

If you want to test that as well, please do and I'll add that as well in the official release next weekend.

Pelicans Colors are:

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »