Home

Rubioooo!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Rubioooo!!!!!!!!! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Rubioooo!!!!!!!!!

One complaint I have with this games is how low the rated ricky rubio. A 67 is just a slap in the face to any point guard who has ever played basketball! IMHO I think he should be at least rated an 85. His passing and court vision is equal to steve nash, and yet the 2k12 team bought into all the haters and took it out on rubio.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #2
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Rubioooo!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBison
One complaint I have with this games is how low the rated ricky rubio. A 67 is just a slap in the face to any point guard who has ever played basketball! IMHO I think he should be at least rated an 85. His passing and court vision is equal to steve nash, and yet the 2k12 team bought into all the haters and took it out on rubio.
Equal to 2 time MVP and future Hall Of Famer Steve Nash? He's played what, 2 games?

And you're saying he's equal to Steve Nash.

I can't even, I just, WOW.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:32 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Dawg, you are one of the stupidest mother trucker i have ever seen on this website. Ricky freaking Rubio? he is just terrible. Lil ol jermery lin has a better future than the loser from spain. I can just tell that you are a lil white boy who thinks hes good at bball but really you are just a scrub. Go back in your hole.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:36 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Equal to 2 time MVP and future Hall Of Famer Steve Nash? He's played what, 2 games?

And you're saying he's equal to Steve Nash.

I can't even, I just, WOW.
2 games???????? This is the same Ricky Rubio that played professional basketball since he was 14! He was the heart and soul of the spanish national team. Steve Nash benefited from Amare dunking every pass that was thrown within 5 feet of him.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm so tired of seeing cats complain about their favorite teams players being rated low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2011, 12:38 AM   #6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
2 games???????? This is the same Ricky Rubio that played professional basketball since he was 14! He was the heart and soul of the spanish national team. Steve Nash benefited from Amare dunking every pass that was thrown within 5 feet of him.
2 Games in the NBA.

I don't care what he's done in Spain since he was 14. For you to say he's equal to Steve Nash is just asinine.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:38 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanks12009
Dawg, you are one of the stupidest mother trucker i have ever seen on this website. Ricky freaking Rubio? he is just terrible. Lil ol jermery lin has a better future than the loser from spain. I can just tell that you are a lil white boy who thinks hes good at bball but really you are just a scrub. Go back in your hole.
"Dawg", first of all go suck a chode! And you are probably one of those "fans" that only believes the lies that ESPN tries to force down your throat! Don't fall into those lies man, by the time we look back at Rubio's career he will undoubtedly be the best point guard of his generation.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:47 AM   #8
Banned

I definitely think rubio has a bright career ahead of him,BUT you cant just say he's an 85 after 3 games. I think he will be an elite PG but he hasnt proved himself to be on Nash's level. He does have amazing vision and ability to dictate a game though...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »