Home

More than 4 slots in trades

This is a discussion on More than 4 slots in trades within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
More than 4 slots in trades

Same as the title, I've noticed sometimes when getting a trade offer rejected they send back an offer that includes more than the 4 designated slots. If you remove the player/pick in the last slot, it's place will be taken by another player/pick that was also included in the deal but not originally shown. My questions are have any of you guys seen this and also, are there ways for the player to add more than 4 people per trade?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 17
Re: More than 4 slots in trades

Seen it before, and been "tricked" into a trade that actually wasn't as good as I thought it was lol

Definitely need to add more the 4 spots in the trades. And picks should actually hold some trade value.

Say you're almost to the trade deadline and you're in dead last in the NBA...that 1st round pick for the year should actually have a couple stars for trade value...representing a similar value to that of like a 75 who is really young.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
Seen it before, and been "tricked" into a trade that actually wasn't as good as I thought it was lol

Definitely need to add more the 4 spots in the trades. And picks should actually hold some trade value.

Say you're almost to the trade deadline and you're in dead last in the NBA...that 1st round pick for the year should actually have a couple stars for trade value...representing a similar value to that of like a 75 who is really young.
100% agree on that.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12

Yeah I've been tricked a couple times also, now I also take everyone out before accepting the deal so it doesn't happen again.

Agreed on the draft picks also, if you really want to you can basically trade bench warmer's complaining about playing time for top 5 picks every year at the deadline. Same thing before the lottery. Someone who is guaranteed a 20-30 pick can trade it away for a guaranteed lottery pick straight up, makes no sense.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wait until after the draft lottery to do trades. Then the picks have their actual value and a few teams are under the cap.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »