Home

Stadium atmosphere for NCAA Football 12. Please read.

This is a discussion on Stadium atmosphere for NCAA Football 12. Please read. within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Stadium atmosphere for NCAA Football 12. Please read.

It would be nice to have your opinion on this. Granted there is a lot of other things in the game that could be tweaked or added, I think that it would be cool to add more sound and visual upgrades to the crowd. The atmosphere in the stadium is what makes college football so special, so it would be nice to see changes. Also maybe add more team specific chants, focus more on the student sections, or add the hand towels/pom poms that you see in some stadiums. And just one more thing, the opportunity to schedule blackouts or whiteouts would be really cool. Maybe add an option in dynasty mode to schedule one. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Stadium atmosphere for NCAA Football 12. Please read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmollohan12
It would be nice to have your opinion on this. Granted there is a lot of other things in the game that could be tweaked or added, I think that it would be cool to add more sound and visual upgrades to the crowd. The atmosphere in the stadium is what makes college football so special, so it would be nice to see changes. Also maybe add more team specific chants, focus more on the student sections, or add the hand towels/pom poms that you see in some stadiums. And just one more thing, the opportunity to schedule blackouts or whiteouts would be really cool. Maybe add an option in dynasty mode to schedule one. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I like the white-out or black-out idea. It could be triggered when you choose uniforms. If you choose all white then you get a white-out. See schools like Penn St. Same would work for the black tops.
As for the atmosphere, I know Adam started a thread looking for feedback about cheerleader chants. So looks like that will be added.

The thing is, while all this stuff adds to game play it is worthless if the dynasty mode is the same old stale mode it has been for years. You can add all this extra stuff but to the people like my self who only play offline dynasty mode would rather the time spent on adding depth to the mode vs little things to the game atmosphere.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
Banned

JohnZapp's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Stadium atmosphere for NCAA Football 12. Please read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmollohan12
Also maybe add more team specific chants, focus more on the student sections, or add the hand towels/pom poms that you see in some stadiums.
YES! They need to put in specific stadium sounds. Chants, better fight songs w/ the crowd singing along (Clemson fight song: chant C-l-e-m-s-o-n at the end. Rutgers in middle of their fight song: R U rah rah R U rah rah u rah u rah rutgers rah...), Also during the team entrances I wanna see more of an "explosion" reaction by the fans. Like confetti blowing up and flags of the team everywhere on the field. Like to see an areal view of an entrance as well so you can the stadiums reaction. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4139/...ae2de9e7aa.jpg
gr8 pic of what im saying

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »