Home

M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

This is a discussion on M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
Rookie

jethrobag's Arena

OVR: 2
M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

For those of you that don't want to know any of the generated rookies prior to drafting them yourselves, don't read this thread. For the rest of you, please feel free to post any rookies you have drafted in your franchises that are worth building a team around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrobag
For those of you that don't want to know any of the generated rookies prior to drafting them yourselves, don't read this thread. For the rest of you, please feel free to post any rookies you have drafted in your franchises that are worth building a team around.
The only guy that caught my eye was a 6'6 QB named Konrad Jones. He had like 94 THP and 85 AWA and 85 THA on full scouting.

This is a great thread and i look forward to seeing some names.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Spoiler
- MLB - 85 OVR - A potential. Moved to OLB and he goes up to a 91 OVR rookie. He appears to cap at 94 OVR after the three seasons I have had him. He looks pretty cool as well. Big hair, cool face mask. Lots of fun. He was in my 1st draft class so i have Patrick Willis and him

Spoiler
- OLB - 80 OVR - A potential. I moved him to MLB where he went to an 81. With Willis in the 3-4 I needed a replacement for the aging Takeo Spikes. After one season on the bench and a total of three in the league, he is a 91 OVR MLB. Not bad for a 5th round pick. 91 speed and 88 acceleration to boot. [same draft class as Roback. a great LB team if you can get them. I am glad I did]

Spoiler
- DE - I don't know his rookie year OVR - A potential I picked him up in free agency as a 1 year pro. He was an 81 OVR. he is NOT a pass rush, at least in my opinion. He is a 3-4 defensive end with 94 strength, 89 awareness, 94 tackle, and 95 power moves as a 1 year pro. With his A potential his play recognition and pursuit should go up. I payed big money to get him. 70mil for 7 years 10mil bonus. Worth every virtual penny so far.

Spoiler
-RG- was drafted as an 89 OVR with A potential, the highest rated rookie I have seen with out changing his position like I did for Roback. He is now a 95 for me. A great run blocking guard with 99 strength. Pretty much Larry Allen.

Last edited by PGaither84; 08-10-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:44 PM   #4
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Love these draft classes. I'm excited it's all new players and not Head Coach imports.

If people would wrap spoilers text around the players names that'd be good. Sometimes I lie reading about the players ratings and where they were drafted but not their names.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Love these draft classes. I'm excited it's all new players and not Head Coach imports.

If people would wrap spoilers text around the players names that'd be good. Sometimes I lie reading about the players ratings and where they were drafted but not their names.
Done and done.

I kind of wanted to bump this thread. it's sure to get lost quickly in the sea of closed threads now that this game is live.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Tiny Smith-Deadrick I think his name was... he a 6'8 WR and becomes a beast in a few years
Old 08-11-2010, 02:17 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Spoiler
- MLB - 85 OVR - A potential. Moved to OLB and he goes up to a 91 OVR rookie. He appears to cap at 94 OVR after the three seasons I have had him. He looks pretty cool as well. Big hair, cool face mask. Lots of fun. He was in my 1st draft class so i have Patrick Willis and him

Spoiler
- OLB - 80 OVR - A potential. I moved him to MLB where he went to an 81. With Willis in the 3-4 I needed a replacement for the aging Takeo Spikes. After one season on the bench and a total of three in the league, he is a 91 OVR MLB. Not bad for a 5th round pick. 91 speed and 88 acceleration to boot. [same draft class as Roback. a great LB team if you can get them. I am glad I did]

Spoiler
- DE - I don't know his rookie year OVR - A potential I picked him up in free agency as a 1 year pro. He was an 81 OVR. he is NOT a pass rush, at least in my opinion. He is a 3-4 defensive end with 94 strength, 89 awareness, 94 tackle, and 95 power moves as a 1 year pro. With his A potential his play recognition and pursuit should go up. I payed big money to get him. 70mil for 7 years 10mil bonus. Worth every virtual penny so far.

Spoiler
-RG- was drafted as an 89 OVR with A potential, the highest rated rookie I have seen with out changing his position like I did for Roback. He is now a 95 for me. A great run blocking guard with 99 strength. Pretty much Larry Allen.
I don't see any of these guys in my scouting...
Old 08-11-2010, 03:30 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajanksta
I don't see any of these guys in my scouting...
That's probably because you don't have that draft class that year...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »