Home

Coaches in Dynasty mode

This is a discussion on Coaches in Dynasty mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-13-2024, 12:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Coaches in Dynasty mode

I think its already been confirmed that real coaches won't be in the game. Do you think we'll get a '14 model where you can edit everything about them? The coaching tree in '14 were so important to a teams success on the field and in recruiting. It would be kind of lame if "Head Coach Georgia" had a zero rating in recruiting and game managing. Also wonder what all this will mean for coaching carousel that most seemed to like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2024, 01:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coaches in Dynasty mode

I hope to see a new system of progression and coaching attributes. What will make or break the Coaches in dynasty is the ability to hire or fire coordinators.
Old 05-13-2024, 04:42 PM   #3
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Pipe dream is mostly full coaching staffs.

HC, both coordinators, and position coaches.
Old 05-13-2024, 05:15 PM   #4
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

i think IF everything goes well with 25 this will be the big add for 26 Missouri coach ole miss coach has already said they would be in the game free already i would just want the HC everyone else can be made up
Old 05-14-2024, 06:37 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Pipe dream is mostly full coaching staffs.

HC, both coordinators, and position coaches.
I would love that, I just don't think we'll get to the point where we see position coaches. I definitely think coordinators will be back. That was a staple of previous NCAA games and Madden has had them past couple games. Part of me feels like they are blending what they had NCAA 14/Plans for NCAA 15 and modernizing it. They have to bring back coach carousel and starting as a coordinator

I just hope that coaches have a bigger impact other than Coach Skill Trees. I just hope they have a more in depth playcalling tendencies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
i think IF everything goes well with 25 this will be the big add for 26 Missouri coach ole miss coach has already said they would be in the game free already i would just want the HC everyone else can be made up
Yeah, it's a good recruiting tool. If the 11-17 year Olds can see the coaches in the game, that's a way for them to get to know them before they actually meet them in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »