Home

cloud saves across platforms?

This is a discussion on cloud saves across platforms? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-30-2024, 10:01 AM   #1
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
cloud saves across platforms?

I know this is unlikely but if I have The Show 24 on PS5 and access to The Show 24 on Xbox One X when I am away, can I share cloud saves and continue on different platforms, or are the cloud saves specific to Microsoft and Sony? I remember being able to play my franchise on my daughter's Switch via cloud saves when I would go out of town, but I feel like that was very specific to Nintendo. I hate to say it but I am spoiled and like being able to take my games on the go with me now and continue franchise when I travel using my laptop.

I have played mlb the show 24 via Game pass using cloud gaming and it was "acceptable" for a travel option but it could never be my main way to play. I already have a PS5 and that has been my main platform for years. So I was thinking.....gaming at home on PS5 and accessing these saves on my laptop via cloud gaming on Xbox Gamepass....but I think that's a pipe dream huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2024, 12:37 PM   #2
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cloud saves across platforms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I know this is unlikely but if I have The Show 24 on PS5 and access to The Show 24 on Xbox One X when I am away, can I share cloud saves and continue on different platforms, or are the cloud saves specific to Microsoft and Sony? I remember being able to play my franchise on my daughter's Switch via cloud saves when I would go out of town, but I feel like that was very specific to Nintendo. I hate to say it but I am spoiled and like being able to take my games on the go with me now and continue franchise when I travel using my laptop.

I have played mlb the show 24 via Game pass using cloud gaming and it was "acceptable" for a travel option but it could never be my main way to play. I already have a PS5 and that has been my main platform for years. So I was thinking.....gaming at home on PS5 and accessing these saves on my laptop via cloud gaming on Xbox Gamepass....but I think that's a pipe dream huh?
Yes you can actually. If you have a franchise or RTTS, while in the mode just go to the options and select upload to cloud, and then when you're on your Series X and are going to select either franchise or RTTS, press X and you can download your save from the cloud and continue your franchise or RTTS from where you left off! I hope that made sense.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »