Home

Rosters - Missing Players

This is a discussion on Rosters - Missing Players within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-01-2023, 06:00 PM   #1
Rookie

shanev's Arena

OVR: 3
Rosters - Missing Players

Does anyone know if someone has compiled a list of all the players missing from the roster? I’ve made up my own rosters with a few dozen prospects for the next four drafts, but I’m looking to make sure I’ve added all the top players that have already been drafted.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2023, 06:45 PM   #2
Pro

gsize19's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Rosters - Missing Players

I have a shared file on EA that has I believe every missing player and 2024 prospects who are in the NCAA or KHL for the draft... The NHL and AHL rosters are about 98% accurate as of today... The file is called Franchise 2023-24 v2.6... You can search the file by my user name gsize19. I have plenty of CAPs, junior players who made rosters in this file... Player edits that are based on current stats and tendencies to begin the year...

Beware of roster stealers though... I downloaded several today that says they added CAPs, NCAA, adjusted CAPs, and they are all identical to mine... There is ONE PLAYER (OK, I lied, TWO) that I only need to check to ensure my roster is the one they are stealing from (and they are not a member of CBJ)... I won't say which player this is, but about 90% of all uploaded rosters every day have the same edit to this one player, so I guess I should be humbled that they like mine so much to pass off as their own...

To be honest, if it doesn't have my gamertag, or briancstl gamer tag, the rosters are pretty subpar or stolen (unless they are historical rosters, I know some of these guys do a good job as well)... Not tooting our horns, but I know each of us take the time (and takes pride knowing we are sharing very high quality work for others to enjoy, something EA fails to do with their team) to research players and spend time with CAPs to get them as close as possible to their likenesses... When STLGamer09's rosters come out, I will discontinue mine as this dude does a fantastic job and probably spends more time than I do making sure every detail is as close as correct as we can get it!!!

Right now, my rosters are current as of 11/1/2003 at 5PM... The only league which is somewhat jacked up is Champions League... I move all retired players to the Champions League as it is a little used league... Juniors are jacked as well; only because I move all prospects to juniors so they are available to be drafted. But the NHL, AHL and for the most part ECHL which is about 75% completed (still making some adjustments) is accurate...

But if you see someone say, "I have created 73 prospects", I just laugh... I created it, they spent 3 seconds downloading and 60-180 seconds adding a new name and information about the file and then sharing it with a new name... LOL (and I will be honest, I created 68 of them, I used a file that had 5 created to base my own, asked permission and thanked him for his contribution. Though these five have been edited in my updates).

I don't steal rosters and pass them off as my own, I create them!!!

Last edited by gsize19; 11-01-2023 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-02-2023, 02:54 AM   #3
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanev
Does anyone know if someone has compiled a list of all the players missing from the roster? I’ve made up my own rosters with a few dozen prospects for the next four drafts, but I’m looking to make sure I’ve added all the top players that have already been drafted.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
There are 454 players missing that have NHL Rights which includes all drafted prospects. As of right now I have added 125 for Draft 2024, 89 for Draft 2025, 104 for Draft 2026, and 62 for Draft 2027. So as of right now Ill have 834 players created. But there should be a roster update any day now which will lower the missing players a little bit. Plus Ill add more to draft classes after going through draft reports.
FHM 2017 - 2022

Old 11-25-2023, 06:00 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

I don't have NHL 24 but like to know If players like Logan Cooley, Faber, Luke Hughes, Fantilli got headshot pictures at the last roster update or not ? Possible not ? cause they doing all years the same and nothing changed with their strategies.
Old 11-25-2023, 10:35 AM   #5
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
I don't have NHL 24 but like to know If players like Logan Cooley, Faber, Luke Hughes, Fantilli got headshot pictures at the last roster update or not ? Possible not ? cause they doing all years the same and nothing changed with their strategies.
None of them do
FHM 2017 - 2022

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2023, 06:10 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgamer09
None of them do
New team, same process like before. Nothing changed to better site. Finally helps me to say no to NHL 24.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »