Home

Old 09-19-2023, 10:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sim Stats

They seem to be broken. I just ran into the Cincinnati Bengals for a Week 14 matchup. Joe Burrow with 33 passing TDs and 0 INTs...ZERO

The Bengals also lead the league in takeaways AND…

They are 8-6…what the hell man?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 07:28 AM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Sim Stats

A lot of the CPU QBs are coming in with Aaron Rodgers type of low INTs. Happens every year with guys like Burrow, Mahomes, and Dak.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:07 AM   #3
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

They are ridiculously broken, specifically for QBs. It’s insane to me that year after year they are messed up like this. In my franchise there are currently 4 QBs averaging over 250 pass ypg. And 14 defenses are allowing under 200 pass ypg. I’m averaging right at 300 against me since the CPU throws the ball 50 times per game and I’m over 50 ypg worse than the next to last team. The fun benefit is every game I get to hear the commentary about how terrible my pass defense is and how I’m first against the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2023, 02:39 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1

I did a deep dive on the sim stats and they only get worse the more you look. My sim season had 4,000 less pass attempts for the whole league. That's an average of 125 pass attempts short per team for the season. That is the heart of the problem with QBs (look at sack numbers as well). There are also not enough fumbles or field goals. I have just adjusted my clock settings to mirror the number of plays the sim engine produces. I have zero faith EA will do anything to fix. As long as the MUT dollars continue to roll in why would the put any effort into franchise.
Old 09-26-2023, 04:29 PM   #5
Rookie

Yea they are pretty bad for QBs this year. I've seen the ticker at the bottom have QBs with like 70-100 yards in a game with like 15 pass attempts. And too many QBs have like 3-5 INTs for the whole year at the end of the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2023, 12:11 AM   #6
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

This....I can't believe there isn't a bigger group of people complaining on this. I have absurd fun with doing play the moments every year, asi can get 10 plus seasons in. This has completely broken that fr me.
Old 10-01-2023, 06:52 PM   #7
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

I noticed this as well. Tried super simming a few games to see if that helps and I definitely noticed there were 1-2 interceptions in those supersimmed games but it’s too small a sample size to tell how it plays out over a full season.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-02-2023, 05:38 PM   #8
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

They are linked to playbooks sadly so from my testing the best ones to use to get realistic stats and regular 4000 passing is DAL KC and CIN.

With the KC book they use the tight end a lot in sim stats when you play a actual game in franchise just switch it back to the original PB and go from there just a little workaround I have been using.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »