Home

Trade Difficulty

This is a discussion on Trade Difficulty within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2023, 10:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Trade Difficulty

I currently have the slider set to “Hard”, but was wondering what other people have tried and the results they have gotten. I haven’t tested it out yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 03:26 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Trade Difficulty

I have it set to normal, but I try not to rip off the computer if I can avoid it. Even on hard it's fairly easy to get 88-92 overall SS players for a first way in the future and a couple low picks in the upcoming draft.
Old 09-20-2023, 07:31 AM   #3
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

I have it set to Very Hard, but honestly it's hard to trade anything. I was hoping it would be more realistic, but it's not. I think Hard is better, but still unrealistically difficult when trading draft picks.

Normal is just garbage. The trade offers you get are guys in their early 20's that have X Factors...players that would never get traded in real life. If you don't touch the CPU offers you can manage it, but it's frustrating this feature is not good again.
Old 09-20-2023, 08:29 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I have it set to Very Hard, but honestly it's hard to trade anything. I was hoping it would be more realistic, but it's not. I think Hard is better, but still unrealistically difficult when trading draft picks.

Normal is just garbage. The trade offers you get are guys in their early 20's that have X Factors...players that would never get traded in real life. If you don't touch the CPU offers you can manage it, but it's frustrating this feature is not good again.
To be fair IRL GM’s cant hit a button and get a list of players they can instantly accept. The find trade offers in any title be It Madden, The Show, 2k and at times even OOTP favors the user. I don’t think there is a game out there where trading feels normal, and I wouldn’t expect it ever to. Self-policing your trades is and likely always will be required in any game you may play.
I think I’m settling on using Hard while policing myself.
While the trade system isn’t great it is improved this year. I just don’t believe it’s possible to create a very accurate trade system though either.
Old 09-20-2023, 10:46 AM   #5
Rookie

As a long time FIFA player this was a hot topic of discussion in terms of player transfers. When you have it set to the most difficult setting it becomes impossible to make trades/ player movement.

My best advice is to set it to easy but discipline yourself to make realistic trades. It doesn’t have an impact on CPU to CPU trades so, it just comes down to you being fair and realistic.

For instance: Kyler Murray, very real chance the Cardinals would be willing to move on from him but trading for him in game would be extremely difficult because he has “Franchise QB” tag on him.

Set it to ‘Easiest’ and just set your own rules!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 02:31 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm using hard, but having 6 trade slots makes it easy, need house rules there I think.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »