Home

Madden 24 "Make or Break"...Franchise Mode "Prioritized"

This is a discussion on Madden 24 "Make or Break"...Franchise Mode "Prioritized" within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-25-2023, 10:27 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Madden 24 "Make or Break"...Franchise Mode "Prioritized"

About a month and a half from the Beta, just wondering what they have done differently to make Franchise Mode better? If there is the sense of urgency that they claim, then they have to know that just touching up what's already there isn't nearly enough. So, I wonder what they've added? Maybe:

1) Extra staff positions

2) Some kind of Weekly Wrap Up Show

3) 32 Team Full Control with Direct Ability to Spectate any game without doing Play The Moments/Sim

4) Playable Broadcast Camera

5) Coaching Carousel

6) Global Editor

I know to expect all of these to be in there isn't realistic, but there has to be some type of new features added to even begin to be considered "Prioritized" or to meet that "sense of urgency" IMO.

As far as on field play, hopefully they build on what they did last year with the physics and player motion. Hopefully they add more QB throwing motions. Maybe add more player tendencies and PLEASEEEEEEEEEE add a global editor!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2023, 01:13 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 24 "Make or Break"...Franchise Mode "Prioritized"

Fix the weather , make it cold without snow,and have it affect the game, make long snappers relevant. Fix practice squads to be like real nfl

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-25-2023, 01:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Things I wish to see:
1. Team Creator. I would like to actually be able to rebrand a team from the onset of the franchise. If they keep the same relocation team names and city, at least give me the ability to Choose the team and city individually and change the uniforms as I see fit. I would trade that for creating a team being identified as "the home team" for preinstalled announcer names.

2. Weekly highlights and halftime/post game highlights and honors.

3. Press conferences.

4. Stadium creator in line with MVP 2005. Build it and have to add on with money earned.

5. Independent ball physics. Tired of seeing clipping in games at this point.

6. Refs on the field that can be interacted with.

7. Owner, Coach and player interactivity throughout the week.

8. Draft storylines that actually make sense, along with playable pro days and draft combines.

9. Player creator like Madden 96-97 when you actually had to workout to determine your stats and talents.

10. Changeable Running back styles. Sick of every running back having the same run style or not being able to alter them.

11. Team personalities that change over time. If you sim ahead 10 years, you mind as well be playing any football game every made without a NFL license. No team identity or city influence after a few seasons and everyone retires.
Old 04-25-2023, 05:15 PM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Didn't the save data corruption apology from this past winter specifically call out league customization features or something like that?

If I am recalling that correctly, then would expect things specifically to that end for Franchise this year. Not sure what beyond that.
Old 04-25-2023, 05:18 PM   #5
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
About a month and a half from the Beta, just wondering what they have done differently to make Franchise Mode better? If there is the sense of urgency that they claim, then they have to know that just touching up what's already there isn't nearly enough. So, I wonder what they've added? Maybe:

1) Extra staff positions

2) Some kind of Weekly Wrap Up Show

3) 32 Team Full Control with Direct Ability to Spectate any game without doing Play The Moments/Sim

4) Playable Broadcast Camera

5) Coaching Carousel

6) Global Editor

I know to expect all of these to be in there isn't realistic, but there has to be some type of new features added to even begin to be considered "Prioritized" or to meet that "sense of urgency" IMO.

As far as on field play, hopefully they build on what they did last year with the physics and player motion. Hopefully they add more QB throwing motions. Maybe add more player tendencies and PLEASEEEEEEEEEE add a global editor!
Eh, I can do it without 3 because there is a workaround (laborious as it is), if it means we get the others on this list.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2023, 07:53 PM   #6
MVP

The way they have different QB throwing styles, if they could do that with RB running 🏃🏽*♂️ styles, that would be the bees knees!!
Old 04-25-2023, 08:25 PM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Didn't the save data corruption apology from this past winter specifically call out league customization features or something like that?

If I am recalling that correctly, then would expect things specifically to that end for Franchise this year. Not sure what beyond that.

As far as in the field, hopefully they get zone defense that you point out as far as logic correct.
Old 04-25-2023, 09:39 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I’d be shocked whatever they do is anything other than underwhelming. I’m guessing added commissioner tools and fine tuning to existing features. Prove me wrong EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »