Home

2010-2011 Roster/Scenarios/Draft Class

This is a discussion on 2010-2011 Roster/Scenarios/Draft Class within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-19-2023, 10:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2010-2011 Roster/Scenarios/Draft Class

If you enjoy MyLeague and realistic rosters and draft classes then please check this out!! I started a project in November to create the roster and draft classes necessary to be able to play a MyLeague/Eras for 5+ years with zero fake players being involved. Try my Scenario with all real rosters, ratings, contracts, FAs, prospects, and team logos/uniforms/branding from 2010-2011.

https://youtu.be/uthQsdhThyk

I've put alot of time into it and want everyone to use it and enjoy it! I've added hundreds of missing players to their correct teams or into the Free Agent pool as well as players who played in Europe or the D League, and some guys who were college studs who just didnt make it to the league. Player ratings and potentials are realistic and match those from 2k11-2k16.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2023, 10:00 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2010-2011 Roster/Scenarios/Draft Class

what's the gamertag for the roster?
Old 01-20-2023, 11:22 AM   #3
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwayV2
It’s in the YouTube video that he posted with the link
Old 01-20-2023, 03:32 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_garner03
If you enjoy MyLeague and realistic rosters and draft classes then please check this out!! I started a project in November to create the roster and draft classes necessary to be able to play a MyLeague/Eras for 5+ years with zero fake players being involved. Try my Scenario with all real rosters, ratings, contracts, FAs, prospects, and team logos/uniforms/branding from 2010-2011.

https://youtu.be/uthQsdhThyk

I've put alot of time into it and want everyone to use it and enjoy it! I've added hundreds of missing players to their correct teams or into the Free Agent pool as well as players who played in Europe or the D League, and some guys who were college studs who just didnt make it to the league. Player ratings and potentials are realistic and match those from 2k11-2k16.
Wow!!! Looks amazing man, can’t wait to try it out.
Thank you so much for all the effort
Old 01-20-2023, 07:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwayV2
jake_garner03 My bad I definitely meant to include that in there. LMK what you think! Always looking for feedback and suggestions. I still spend a few hours a week between the roster and the draft classes. But the scenarios are the best part, imo.I spent alot of time tweaking settings/sliders/salary cap, plus making sure all the teams branding/jerseys/logos are correct for 2010-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2023, 07:38 PM   #6
Rookie

No prob! The addition of Eras is exactly what I've been wanting for years! I hate when a potentially great roster has fake/generic players, players missing, or incorrect salaries. I just wanted a completely realistic MyLeague that I could play as far into the future as possible. I'm still spending several hours a week between the roster, draft classes, and the scenarios. I'd love to have a full decade of completely accurate rosters and draft classes. I'd love for some feedback, negative or positive, so lmk what you think!
Old 01-21-2023, 12:46 AM   #7
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

I thought there great, but by it saying 2022, it throws me off, because I already have 2 saves and all my slots are filled except for 2 which I'm saving. And even then I was deleting a backup save just to have your roster, but once I seen that 2022 I had to remove it.

MJWizards and Pirate_Jared some how was able to change the date, to the actual season date, I just don't know how they managed to do it. I looked through settings but I couldn't find anything.
Old 01-22-2023, 06:38 PM   #8
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

I was looking for a roster like this and this 2010/11 sscenario roster is amazing man ! Rollin with the 2010 hawks with joe johnson, jamal crawford, josh smith, horford and bibby feels nostalgic and great job for habing it with the modern era presentation and halftime show ...mad respect for your work ! All teams look proper and crisp.

Last edited by Hustler79; 01-23-2023 at 12:15 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »